chapter 1

Adopted from JSIAHO2.

Chapter 1: The Beginning Part 1

TRIS POV

"OMG," "FOUR IS COMING TO DIVERGENT FUCKING HIGH," Christina squeals. "Whatever," I say. "I bet you will like him," Chrissy says. "No, the only boy I will ever love is Tobias," I say

Four is a teen-popstar and he is the hot thing right now. He went on tour last year and he is doing his final year in our school. Divergent High. Four isn't like any other popstar. No one knows his past and so far all we know is that he has never dated anyone. He said that he knew that one person he loved and will back for her one day.

Christina has been my best friend since I think two weeks ago. I have met her group of her and now my friends; Uriah, Zeke, Will, Marlene and Shauna. There all really crazy, wrong and nice

Flashback

I was four years old when I met Toby. He left when were eleven. We were best friends. We entered singing competitions together and on the last one we ever had together Toby pulled me to our special spot. An abounded amusement park. He sang me a song he wrote: Grenade (You guys should know the lyrics. By Bruno Mars but in here it's by Four) After that he told me he was moving to Cali. I dropped a tear and it ran down my cheek. Than Toby said:
"Bea I will be back for high school, I promise,"
"I love you Toby," I said.
"I love you too, Bea," He said.
I stared into his big dreamy blue eyes. He leaned in and we kissed. I never wanted it to end.

Flashback Ended

Even thinking back makes me want to cry.

Snap

I went out of my daze and see Chrissy snapping her fingers. "Yeah," I asked.
"We are going shopping for school remember?" Chrissy says
"Yeah" is all I say.

We went to the mall and went shopping. Shopping as in I sit at the food court and wait for Chrissy as she shops for me. I was on my way to starbucks and than I ran into a wall. No. I look up and see big blue dreamy eyes just like Tobias'. I see his sunglasses on the ground. I think why did you where sunglasses when you are in a mall. Than I notice the face. It was Four. We just look at each other and than he says "AMAZING,"

I look at him with a confused look and say:

"Sorry, I see you don't want to be noticed, I won't tell anyone,"

I grab his sunglasses and give them to him. He says:

"Thanks,"

He turn around puts his hood up and walks away.

I hear Christina scream: "TRISSSSS," I walk up to here and she hands me six bags filled to the top with clothes. YAY can't wait to see whats in here. (NOTE SARCASM). We hop into my Silver Aston Martin Vanquish and drive away. I drop Chrissy off and enter through our double door automatic door entrance and drive up the hill. We live on a forty acre land. On it we have a house with fourteen rooms each with an ensuite. Three for bedrooms, one for a music room, one for a party room, one wine-cellar, one library, one movie room, two guest rooms and four offices/studies. Two massive kitchens. Four living rooms. Ten separate bathrooms and a massive garden. The garden consists of a lake, three fountains, a massive pool and a private bungalow. We also have a garage enough to fill fourteen cars. We have 3 Rolls Royce, 2 Ferrari's, 2 Mclarens, 1 Aston Martin, 3 Lamborghini, 1 Bugatti Veyron and 2 jaguars. We also have a limo in our car port.

I walk in and see the regular. A note on the fridge from mum and dad.

Dear Beatrice

Your father and I have decided to move to LA. We think that you are old enough to live by yourself as you are seventeen. Caleb has moved over to Susans' apartment. Dad somehow convinced to put the house under your name meaning you own everything in it. We will put ten thousand dollars on you credit card every month. Our new address is 451 Abenagtion Lane, Beverly Hills.

Love from your

Mum and Dad

Xoxo.

I was not surprised. Mum and dad told me so I was fine.

I walk up stairs and pull out all the clothes in the bags. I see:

14x long drapey skirts

26x jeans

13x singlets

11x one shouldered tees

17x shirts

10x dresses

2x Converses

3x Vans

7x heels

23x Crop Tops

And a couple of accessories.

I put them in my already stuffed closet and thought to myself. Why don't I change myself a bit. I go to the salon and get my hair ombred and I got three ravens flying towards my heart. One for each of my family member. I also got Tobias's name written on my bicep in curly letters.

I got back and decided to go for a run.

FOURS POV

I hop out of my blue McLaren MP4-12C Spider which I parked next to another sick car. A Silver Aston Martin Vanquish. I put on my Raybans and hoodie and walk into the shops trying to be hidden. As I walked past Starbucks I ran into a girl that looked just like Bea. I saw her blue-grey eyes and she looked amazing. The girl gave me a confused look. SHIT. I said amazing out loud. Than she realized who I was and said;

"Sorry, I see you don't want to be noticed, I won't tell anyone,"

She picked up my sunglasses and I said thanks and walked away. I had to get some shopping done for school. I bet I look like a creep right now. I bought a couple of shirts and jeans and walked to my car. I think to myself Wow that girl looked amazing. No Four. You won't ever see her again. Than I think MISSION ACCOMPLISHED, no one knew who I was except for that girrrlll. NO FOUR SNAP OUT OF IT.

I drove up to my house which I just bought. I drove through the double doors and up the u shaped entrance. My house consisted of three bedrooms, an indoor pool, six bathrooms two kitchens, a massive living room, three dining rooms and a game room. I only wanted a house to fit me but still a bit big. My house was big but not as big as my neighbours. My neighbours had a massive house. It took me an hour to unpack everything.

I went out for a run and I saw a girl with a similar figure that I saw before. I start to run faster and catch up. I run faster and pretended to knock her a bit while I was 'looking at my phone'. I look and see the girl with the eyes similar to Bea's and she also had ombred hair instead she looked HOT. We stop running

"Sorry" I say

"Its okay," she says

"I never got to tell you my name," I say

"Yeah, I never told you mine," she said

"I'm Four, nice to meet you," I say and pull out my hand

We shake hands and stare at each others eyes and realized that we were holding hands

Than it shock me, I wonder if she was Bea. If she had those amazing vocals. I remember that she lived in this neighborhood.

"I'm Tris, I was wondering? Do you live around here, cause normally I don't see anyone running, I am not a stalker, I promise,"

I chuckle at her response.

"Yeah, I just moved in," I say

"Ohhh, so your the new neighbor, my dad told me about how we were getting some new neighbor, well apparently you are my new neighbor and as my mum and dad always told me, I had to invite people over if they were new, so I was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house to eat dinner?" she asks looking away.

"SURE," I say a bit over excited. Damn Four, don't make it obvious that you like her.

"Great, meet me at my house 'bout 6pm, btw if you didn't know my house is 442 Dauntless Street," She said.

"Cool, see you at six," I say and kept on running.

After my jog I had a shower and put on a plain shirt and some new jeans and headed over to Tris' house, damn her house was massive