Part 16

Six days, six torturous days since Alex started sleeping in my room. It wasn't easy being in the same room with him knowing he was on the floor opposite the bed. He seemed unaffected and bothered by the tension in the room and him sleeping on the floor. I was grateful he only slept in my room and didn't take his showers or dress up here.

And him sleeping only in his pajama pants was recking havoc on me, I couldn't help but ogle him whenever he walked in. He was doing it intentionally cause he would catch me checking him out and just smirk at me. God, he and my hormones were driving me insane, I prayed I didn't loose the little control I had.

He had been home since the time we came back from the hospital, didn't leave for work or anything. It was as if he was afraid something would happen again if he should. The first few days from the hospital, I was being treated like royalty, being served all my meals in my room and being carried up and down the stairs when there was a need for it.

I smirked to myself as I recalled those moments. Who knew a rich billionaire could be my personal servant for a few days. If I hadn't voiced out my discomfort to him, he would still be doing it. I finished putting on a blue two piece swimsuit that was very very comfortable. Yes I was going for a swim, might as well enjoy the swimming pool than just lazy around. I threw on a lace tunic crotchet dress to cover my swimwear, I wasn't going to take any chances on Alex seeing me in just a swimwear.

My phone starting ringing when I finished dressing up. I rolled my eyes as I went over to the bedside table to pick the call. Kyle had made it a routine to call everyday to check up on me since I told him about the incident. I didn't understand why everyone was fussing over me, well except my Nana since she didn't know because she hadn't called me again.

"Kyle you beginning to get on my nerves. I am completely fine you don't have to call everyday and minute to check up on me" I said into the phone before he could utter a hello.

"Stop whining. Anyways how are you today?"

"I'm fine just as I was yesterday Kyle"

"Great. Dinner at 7?"

"Yes but you are paying"

"Alight, see you at 7, will text you the rest of the details later"

I hanged up after that. Smiling to myself I went in search of a towel and my sunglasses and headed out to the swimming pool. It was such a beautiful sunny day and I had the pool all to myself. Alex was nowhere in sight, which meant he was in his downstairs office working. It was such a relief and I relish rare moments like this I could have to myself without him watching me like a hawk.

Humming to myself I descended the stairs, made my way to the kitchen for a bottle of fruit juice and went out through the service door. The swimming pool was behind the house, it was a big one with chaise lounge chairs with umbrellas and cabanas around it, it was indeed beautifully decorated. I set my phone down along with the towel, sunglasses and fruit juice on the chair, I gave the area a thorough scan before taking off the lace dress.

I had worn a swimsuit countless times but not since I became pregnant. Yes plus size people like me did wear swimsuits and there was nothing wrong with that, people always criticizing about showing too much fat, that was just so negative. I stared down at my stomach as I pulled the high waisted swim pants up before drawing closer to the pool to test the temperature with my foot.

The water was warm and I couldn't wait to feel it against my body. I walked over to where the steps were and descended into to. The water felt soo good and relaxing. It was pure bliss, I went under for a brief minute fully submerging myself into the water. I swam around for a while before stopping to rest my tired muscles. I leaned back towards the deck of the pool with my eyes closed and face towards the sky.