Part 12

The days that followed were good days. Alex was nothing but nice and considerate towards me. One week had passed since I moved in with him and my Nana still hadn't called me. I guess she and Mrs Amelia were having so much fun they forgot about me.

My nights were filled with dreams of Alex making sweet passionate love to me. I mostly woke in the middle of the night to harden nipples and my body on edge.

Those wild dreams felt so real. It all started the day I saw him naked. It was imprinted in my memory and the mere thought of him naked and inside me sent a shiver down my spine. His ripped muscles, those washboard abs, his torso and right down to his member.

It was 7:30 pm on a Thursday evening as I sat eating a bowl of chicken noodles in the kitchen. Alex was still not back from work.
After I was done with my noodles and cleaning up in the kitchen I went to wait for him in the living area.

I had an appointment tomorrow and I wanted to ask him if he would like to tag ago. I switched on the television to watch something to pass time. Being in the house alone most of the day was driving me crazy. There was nothing better to do except to eat, watch tv and sleep.

I wasn't a prisoner or anything but I just felt really lazy and tired to go out. Kyle popped into my mind as I flipped through channels.

I was one horrible best friend. I hadn't called to check up on him in two weeks. He had Ryan now but that was no excuse. I made a mental note to go see him after my doctors appointment tomorrow.

I didn't realize I had doze off until I felt someone lifting me up from the couch. I opened my eyes to stare into icy blue ones as he cradled me and began his climb up the stairs.

"Go back to sleep" he ordered.

But I couldn't, I was wide awake and felt the warmth radiating from his body. My nipples began to harden on their own from being close to him.

"I'm too heavy, you don't have to carry me all the way up. Besides I'm fully awake now" I explained hoping he would put me down to climb the rest of the stairs on my own.

Whatever I said went unheard. He just kept on going till we got to my door. I thought he was going to let me down but no, he managed to turn the door knob, entered and then set me down.

"You shouldn't have waited up for me"

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to come with me to the doctor's tomorrow. I have a check up"

I was anxious to know his answer. I mean I didn't know if he would like to or not and the silence I was met with didn't help.

"I shouldn't have asked. You have better things to do than-"

"I would like to come."

He interrupted before I could finish whatever I was saying.

Relief washed over me when I heard him.  He stood there staring at me for a second before he left the room.

A minute later as I was about to undress to go take a shower, I heard a knock at the door. Maybe he forgot to tell me something, I thought to myself as I went to open the door.

I felt warm hands cradled my cheeks and soft lips crush onto mine and my eyes fluttered close. He firmly gripped the back of my head as he devoured my lips.
My knees felt weak and desire pooled down at my core. All I could do was hold unto his arms to keep myself from falling.