I was still a bit wary though at stared carefully at slumbering dragon which was about twenty meters away.

After about thirty minutes it finally opened its eyes.

“Was it you who rescued me?”

“Yes”

“Why?”

“Simply because I could.”

“Hmm… I’ve already been abandoned by my God, I no longer have any reason to live on anymore.”

“Black dragon, are you the kind of being that wouldn’t repay the favor he’s shown you?”

Hearing the Princess’ accusation he turned to look at me unwillingly.”

Are you willing to accept this poor, half dead servant?”

I nodded back.

“Then I shall from here on out abandon this living body, Polymorph!”

Quaaaaa

A large black sword appeared in place of the dragon. As It fell down to the ground it sunk in considerably causing a large tremor in the cave.

I opened up the sword’s status page.

Name: Krishna

Damage: 6,666

Durability: 7,213,112/7,213,112

Magic Spells: [Dragon Flame Lv9] [Life Absorption Lv8] [Dark Space Lv7] [Telepathy Lv9]

[Summon Lv7] [Magic Enhancement LvMax]

“What? Did you become a sword?”

“Please pick me up, Master.”

I approached slowly and grasped the hilt. With a tug I was able to lift it, but despite my strength I felt it was quite heavy.

‘Since you can wield me, then I’ll properly recognize you as my master.’

[Acquired ⦅Title: Krishna’s Master⦆]

“Master is that sword the dragon?”

Jillian asked curiously while I nodded back.

“What, you’ve never heard of a dragon turning into a sword?”

The princess asked somewhat smugly as Jerna approached with wide eyes.

Hwarrrr

As Jerna attempted to touch the sword, it emitted a blinding light.

‘Master, please don’t let others touch me.’

“Jerna, Krishna doesn’t allow others to touch it.”

“It’s not like it’s going to wear down my me touching,” she answered disappointedly.

“Master, the path to the next floor is over there.”

Following Krishna’s defeat, the entrance had appeared.

“Would you like to go?”

Thanatos had a knowing smile on her face but I ignored her.

‘Huh, so is this all there is to this sword Krishna? If I were to use it versus an Angel or even a God, could I harm them?’

‘Master it is easy to draw blood from an Angel if you use me because we are more or less existences on the same level. If you take into account your strength as well, then it is likely that they can’t even withstand a single blow.’