Instructions

This is an interactive story. To a certain extent, you get to decide what happens. How? Skip to the chapter the bottom of the page tells you to skip to for your choice. Follow the web of choices.

Please don't read the chapters straight through. Doing so will be more confusing than trying to organize these different story lines is.

This story may not be the most impressive literarily. This detail is caused by school. I've been temporarily drained of my desire to embellish my writing. However, the to-the-point mood should feel kind of nice, and the story as a whole will hopefully prove to be entertaining. I've tried.

Here's the premise. Peter wakes up in the woods with only the clothes on his back, some string in his pocket he keeps to play with, a pot, and a pocket knife. He has no idea how he got there. He has no idea what to do. Thankfully he knows how to listen to that little voice in the back of his head: instinct (or, well, you). Make the right choices; help Peter make it out of the woods alive.

Also, feel free to comment on the chapter that killed you (if you die). I think that could be fun. I'm interested to know which part is the trickiest.

Disclaimer: While the results of these choices are mostly based on facts, some are dramatized a little for the sake of a more interesting read. These ways to survive are not guaranteed to work for you the same way they work for Peter, but they should be pretty reliable.