"So, how was your day sir?"

I asked trying to lighten the mood. All he did was glare at me even harder. I leaned back on the couch and sighed.

"What's your intention with my daughter boy"

He asked after a moment of silent. I was waiting for this question. I just didn't know when he was gonna ask.

"I don't want to do anything bad to your daughter sir. I just really love and care for her and Mircale. I would never lay a finger on her. I'm not Jason"

I whisper the last part. Just thinking about that fucker makes me mad. I know that he's scared I'll turn out like Jason.

He just studied my face. I'm guessing once he saw I didn't look away from his eyes he knew I was telling the truth.

After a while we hear keys jingle outside. I'm guessing Diamond is back. Thank God.

"If you ever lay a finger on her I will cut off your fingers, bake them in dog shit and feed them to you. Understood?"

He rushed out before Diamond could walk in. I nodded my head and sighed in relief once Diamond came into view.

Baby girl you're home. Man I missed you"

I said as I attacked her in a bone crushing hug. She just giggled and wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Dad what did you do to him? He seems scared"

David shrugged his shoulders and turned on the tv. She grabbed my hand and pulled me up stairs to her room.

"If I hear moans or groans I'm killing both of you guys. Have fun."

He said with a smile on his face. This guy give me the chills. I'm supposed to be fearless.

When we got up to Diamond's room we just laid in bed while she massaged my scalp and told me about the whole Hunter situation.

Diamond's POV

The next day

I woke up with Sam's hand wrapped around my waist. I tried to wiggle out of his grip but, he only pulled me closer.

"Sam wake you. We have school"

He groaned and laid kisses on my neck. I moaned as his tongue ran up and down my neck. I gasped as he started to bite my ear lobes.

"Sam my dad's at the door"

He quickly pull away from me and rolled off the bed. My dad told him he could only stay in my room if he slept on the floor. So he waited for him to fall asleep so he can sleep with me.

I leaned over to where he fell and started laughing my ass off. He looked so scared until he realised I was just kidding.

"That's not funny"

He mumbled and climbed back on my bed. He wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning my love"

"Good morning Sammy"

I said as I looked the other way. I don't know about Sam but I have bad mornings breathe. That shit could kill someone for God's sake.

"Baby girl I don't care about your morning breathe. Gimme kiss"

I shook my head no and tried to get off the bed. He pulled me back to him and straddled me. He kept on trying to kiss me but I kept on moving my head from side to side.

"If you don't kiss me I'll burn all your Fenty beauty foundations"

My head quickly snapped to him. He wouldn't dare. But, just in case he wasn't playing leaned forward and kissed him for about thirty seconds.