He has the type of arms that you could imagine yourself being wrapped in, the muscles tensing as he squeezes you into his broad chest, your fingers curling around-

The bell rings, and immediately everyone stands, jolting me out of my daydream about Trent and his perfect body.

I really hope no one noticed.

I clear my throat and quickly stand. Noticing that Trent is about to leave, I clear it a second time, hoping to get his attention.

He pauses in packing his stuff and raises an eyebrow at me, waiting for me to talk and suddenly it's like I don't speak English.

"I...I-uh, well I..."

Amusement coats his face as he watches me fail miserably in trying to communicate, I feel like I've fallen off a boat and I'm flailing in the water trying not to drown.

I take a deep breath and start again, "I'm sorry," I simply state and he looks startled at my choice of words, "I'm not trying to be rude, it's just..." I trail off, not knowing how to explain that my boyfriend was insanely over jealous and would flip if he knew I was talking to him.

Trent smiles softly and lets out a breath, finishing packing his things, his dark hair shining as his head moves.

"You're not allowed to talk to Eastsiders?" He asks teasingly.

"More like any male, ever," Kristie interjects beside me and my mouth pops open in surprise, "She'd literally get killed for someone saying hello to her, let alone someone from your school." She sticks her hand out confidently, "Kristie Kennedy, best friend."

Trent looks at her in surprise while glancing at me questioningly, accepting her hand and shaking it.

"Trent Night," He states and then glances beside her, "And I see you've met my best friend Cole already."

It's only now I realise that someone else joined our conversation when Kristie jumped in and I smile warmly at the boy standing beside her.

"Cole Edwards," He introduces and I shake his hand fondly.

He looks like a sweet guy; a dimpled smile coating his face and bright green eyes sparkling from underneath long lashes give that appearance. Although, I suppose you can't really judge anyone on their image these days. His hair is shaved at the sides with the rest coifed up on top, looking effortlessly flawless. Like Trent, he wears a leather jacket over his outfit but I can see a cartoon sticking out from his top underneath. Unlike Trent, he isn't the size of a small mountain however, he is still quite tall.

"Annabelle Williams," He nods, his eyes darting towards Trent briefly as he drops my hand with a chuckle.

"We sort of met this morning, although we didn't really get a chance to talk after Trent caught you."

Kristie's eyes look like they're about to bulge out of her head as they dart between Trent and me, her mouth forming a tiny 'O' as the realisation hits her.

"This is the tall, dark and handsome stranger that caught you?" She gasps and my face ignites in flames at her words while the boys laugh beside us. My eyes shoot over to Trent and he quickly coughs, elbowing Cole in the side. s

Kristie smiles apologetically, a grimace flitting onto her face when she realises what she's done. "Cole," She quickly yells, grabbing his arm, "Walk with me!"

He doesn't really get a choice as she drags him away quickly, yabbering about how she knew a Cole when she was younger and he stumbles after her, just managing to grab his bag before he's yanked away.