I started to choke at the amount and I felt Chris crouch down next to me.

"You're okay, Gabby. You're gonna be okay" He promised as I started to take deep breaths. I leaned on the bathroom wall and the tears started to come. I felt every single bone in my body ache in pain. My breathing turned irregular. I groaned in pain, causing Chris to frown. He pulled me closer to him as he got my face in his hands.

"What hurts, princess? Tell me what hurts" He demanded. I wanted to shake my head no. But I listened to my own advice.

"Everything, Chris" I muttered. He pulled me against his chest. His heartbeat was very quick. His breathing irregular.

"Here, she's here!" Felix exclaimed as the main nurse ran in. She bent down and sat on her knees. She took my face into her hands and looked all over me.

"Intoxicated" She nodded. I started to cough again. And she frowned.

"She vomited," Isabella said, causing for her to nod. She listened to my breathing and shook her head.

"Do you remember how much you drank, sweetheart?" She asked me. I frowned, shaking my head. I didn't remember anything. She gave Chris a knowing look.

"Alright. Confusion, vomiting. Irregular breathing as in a gap of ten seconds between each breath. Pale cold skin. It appears its an alcohol poisoning" She said, sitting up.

"What does she need?" Chris asked her as he helped me sit up.

"She needs to stay hydrated. I doubt she can drink much water. We'll place IV's. She'll get her fluid's through the veins. Monitor her, try to keep her awake for as long as possible. 9 Make sure she doesn't choke on whatever other toxins she has left inside of her" She explained.

"I don't need to be put on IV. I'm alright" I shook my head, causing Chris to glare at me.

"There's no place to argue," He said as he got me to my feet.

"You shouldn't be standing up either. Did you forget how you fainted and couldn't breathe today or should I remind you?" The nurse raised an eyebrow at Chris. He ignored her remark as he picked me up into his arms.

"Chris, I'm alright" I muttered.

"I want her to be in this room" Chris ordered and the nurse nodded.

"We'll bring another bed" She assured him as she went out of the room. Chris sat down on the couch with me in his arms.

"I'm sorry I caused all this trouble" I started to cough, making him clench his jaw.

"Fuck. Don't let this be what I think it is" He muttered, causing me to frown. Isabella and Felix both sat down next to us.

"Don't run away like that again" Felix muttered.

"You don't know how much you scared us all" Isabella said quietly and I coughed again. Chris got me into a sitting position as he rubbed my back, not letting me choke.

"You all? I thought Chris never got scared" I tried to joke, making Chris look away from me.

"Actually quite the opposite. He-" Felix started to talk but Chris beat him to it.

"I was scared the most," Chris said as he pulled me to his chest. I was far too sick to comprehend what he had meant but that made me smile even through my coughing.

"Fuck. Why are you coughing so much?" He muttered to himself.

"Look who's talking" Felix muttered, earning a glare from Chris.

"No. I mean what if she-" He stopped his words, making my heart go wild and my stomach drop. I moved my head up as I stared at his face.

"If she got infected?" Isabella asked. Chris gave her a curt nod.

"But that's impossible. I mean you haven't had phisical contact at all. And there was no way you could infect her unless-" She stopped her words, making me look down.

"Unless I kissed her," Chris said.