Chapter 46

Quinn was doing some interrogation thing with me. I basically lied to her. Not to hurt her, but simply because I was too lazy to explain anything else.

"Will you do somethin' for me?" Quinn shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head slightly. I asked this question way too often.

"Ask Soda what he thinks of me. And tell him to come here to visit me" I smiled a bit, tryin to loosen up the tension between us but Quinn just gave me another nod.

We sat there silently for a second, just staring at each other. I didn't mind the silence, it was okay.

"Hey there tough stuff" a cackling voice strolled in the room, along with the scent of cigarettes and alcohol. It was Dally. Quinn instantly turned red as a tomato and looked away

"Sup" I did a little head nod, trying to look as tuff as him, but failed miserably. Dally gave out another loud laugh and took a seat right next to Quinn.

"How ya doin babe" he laughed obnoxiously and draped his arm over her

"You're drunk Dally" She responded blankly and pushed his arm away.

Dally had a smug look on his face, as if he were gonna do something. And he did. He sloppily planted a kiss on Quinn, leavin' us both in shock.

Johnny was standing in the doorway. He saw the kiss and that's all he needed before storming out.