Chapter Ten

You guys must be SO mad at me please please forgive me xox School got in the way of everything so I had to put the book on hold for a bit but HEY! I UPDATED!!!I made this chapter really long just to make it up to you. I really love you guys A LOT and please PLEASE don't be scared to DM me I reply all the time. I'm not going to act all Hollywood (That's just lame) Hope ya'll love this chapter :*

I regret taking those pills.

10 minutes later, after chugging the entire bottle, the world seemed to spin and I fell to my knees. Everything began to blur and my entire body felt so numb.

"Oh God...Oh God no..." I started shaking. I couldn't move at all and I knew the results would be fatal if I didn't throw the pills up. I stayed put, on my knees and hands, continuously shaking and crying until I finally found a way to help myself.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" I screeched. "PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!" I was loosing my breath and I couldn't continue going on like this.

"I'M GOING TO DIE PLEASE!" I cried even harder as I heard footsteps in the bedroom and the washroom door opened.

"Maddie?!"

"Help Tori!" I screamed and I started to hiccup. "Oh my God...what the hell did you...?" She held up the empty bottle but I didn't need to explain to her what I did.

She grabbed a toothbrush from the cabinet and held me up. I opened my mouth and she stuck the toothbrush down my throat.

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." She groaned as I gagged and threw up but nothing was coming out.

"It's not working!" I cried out and she stuck the brush even deeper and I could tell by her expression that she was scared to go any further than that.

If I didn't throw the pills up than there was a good chance that I was going to die here.

After 5 more gags I was able to throw up 3 pills. Tori stopped to allow me to catch my breath.

"Was there more?" I nodded. "But you can stop. I don't think I can throw up anymore..." I started to slur and I felt so weak.

"Maddie?"

Tori called but she sounded so far away. The world started to tip and everything went black.

Austin's P.O.V

I witnessed everything through the small crack of the door. Judging by the empty medicine bottle, Maddie had tried to overdose. I watched as Tori continued shoving the brush down Maddie's throat and she was able to get three pills.

Why was I standing here, watching all of this? I didn't have a care in the world if she tried to commit suicide or not. So why was I still standing here, feeling guilty as hell?

I didn't bother showing myself and I was about to walk away before I was noticed but I froze when Maddie collapsed on the washroom floor.

"Maddie? Maddie!"

Tori shook her but she was out cold. "Oh shit..."

I walked in without thinking and picked up Maddie from the floor. "Austin what the hell are we going to do?" I ignored her walking out the washroom.

"This is all your fault!" I placed her body on the bed and turned to look at Tori. "You're blaming me for what?"

I didn't wait for her answer as I walked passed her and headed for the closet. She stood there, not answering my question as I threw a blanket over Maddie. Tori looked at her and than me before walking out of the room.

I sighed heavily as I turned to Maddie's lifeless body and watched as her chest rose up and down in a fast pace. Her lips had gone pale and her eyelids were a light shade of purple.