Chapter Four

Okay so this chapter is a little longer as some of you suggested (: Thank you so much everyone for giving the story a chance and for voting and commenting(: You don't know how much it means to me. I honestly love you all <3

I don't know how long I had been out for but when I woke up, it was pitch black outside.

"Where am I..." I thought to myself as looked around the dim-lighted room I was in. I tried getting up but my body ached. I felt like crying.

"Oh god..." I held the tears and looked around.

I was in a white bedroom with red furniture everywhere. a red mat, a red couch. Even the bed I was lying on had a red bed set.

Wait a bed...?

I quickly got off, holding on to my side.

How did I get here in the first place? Where's Mom? Where's Bailey? I looked around the room once more. How did I get here?

"Oh...you're awake."

I turned to see a girl standing at the door. She was looking at me with her arms folded on her chest.

"Who are you?" I asked backing away. She slightly scowled at my question.

"I should be asking you that question." She said in a low tone.

"Your clothes over there on the couch. Hurry up and get dressed." She walked out before I could even ask her why I was here.

Wait why do I need to changed?

I looked down and I realised that I was wearing just a robe. I couldn't believe it...someone had un-dressed me. I could feel my face turning red in embarrassment.

I quickly grabbed the pair of jeans that were lying there and put on the white TNA sweater.

"Are you done yet?" The girl called out. I was too scared to reply. The door opened and she peeked in.

"Hey I'm talking to you."

"Yeah...I'm done." She nodded.

"Follow me."

I hesitated at first but the death glare she gave me when I didn't obey scared me.

I slowly walked behind her.

I was petrified now. Where was she taking me? Was she going to kill me? We got to the end of the hall and she turned to look at me.

"Walk in front of me." I stared back at her for a few seconds.

I really didn't want to, but the look she was giving me was warning me not to disobey. I stepped in front of her and she lightly pushed me towards the stairs, indicating that I should go down.

I walked at a leisurely pace, in no hurry to face whatever was downstairs.

"Guys? She's awake." The girl shoved me aside and took lead down the stairs. She waited at the bottom looking at me.

"Would you hurry up?" She said in that low tone that was still demanding.

I walked faster but then slowed down when I saw a bunch of guys in the room.

Two of them were standing, just looking down at me, and one was sitting on the couch, leaning forward.

Wait a minute...I knew the guy from somewhere. He looked back at me and you could see the shock in his face.

It was the boy that went to my school. The one I saw a couple days ago at the end of the block.

The look on his face quickly left and he looked away.

"That's her?" One of the guys spoke up, pointing at me...with a pocket knife. I held my breath.

"Mhm." The girl behind me replied. "I still don't get why he decided to keep her..."

The guy snickered. "Someone's jealous..." He muttered under his breath.

"Of what? Honestly Zach you-"

A door closed upstairs and the girl stopped talking. Someone was coming down. The boy sitting on the couch straightened up and exhaled. I was getting nervous now. u looked up the stairs and watched as a tall boy walked down, looking at everyone.

His eyes landed on me and he slowly smiled.

"Good to see you awake." He said in a low tone. "Remember me?"

I didn't move a muscle as he continued walking towards me.

I remember everything now. The stalkers...Bailey...My kidnapper...

And the boy who killed him. That very same boy was right in front of me.

I started to back away and he gave me a cocky half smile.

As I slowly walked back, my knees gave in, and I fell. I bowed my head down, not daring to look up at him. He knelt down and took my chin, lifting my head up to look at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He said in a low but demanding tone.

"Austin can I ask why you decided to keep her?"

The boy's- well Austin's-jaw locked.

"I mean, you killed all the others you ran into."

The fact that she emphasized on the word "Killed" was only to scare me. And it worked.

Austin chuckled and looked over his shoulder.

"Are you jealous Victoria?" He said slyly. "Don't call me that." She said, with her teeth clenched. He rolled his eyes and stood back up.

"All of you go. I'll deal with her myself." What did he mean by that?

"Do you...need help?" Zach switched open his knife, looking down at me. Austin looked at me again and laughed.

"No. I'm good."

I didn't see the humor in any of this. Did they kill people for fun?

Zach walked out of the room chuckling, followed by the two other guys

"Leave Tori." Austin said sternly.

Tori gave me a death glare before leaving the room. Austin sighed and leaned against the wall, closing his eyes.

"Why...why are you keeping me here?" I spoke up. I looked up at him waiting for an answer. He looked down at me for a few seconds and then just looked away.

I looked down and then realised that he was holding something behind him. I shuddered.

It was a gun.

This boy was dangerous. I had to get out of here. I looked around the room looking for a way to escape.

The door that the others had walked out was slightly opened. I looked back at Austin to make sure he wasn't watching.

He had his eyes closed again. I got up steadily, watching him.

The moment I got on my my feet I ran for the door. But he had quicker reflexes than I thought.

Before I could even reach for the door, he got me from behind, wrapping one arm around me, and held the gun at my throat.

He pressed it against my neck and then spoke in my ear, with a low tone but I was able to make out the words.

"Move a muscle, and your dead sweetheart."