Chapter Six

Hey guys I'm so sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I've been busy this week but to make it up to you I made the chapter longer. Again I can't stop thanking you guys enough for reading my fan fic. I love you all xoxo

He left me in that room to bleed to death. At least, I think so. He didn't bother to help me care for the wound. Instead, he had given me a dirty look before walking out.

If he really hated me this much, then why did'nt he just kill me already? I held onto my stomach, breathing hard and it took all my strength to hold in my scream.

I looked around for something to wrap around the wound with so it could help with the bleeding but there was nothing.

"I want to die..." I mumbled. I laid on the floor with my eyes closed and tried to ignore the pain.

Yeah. As if.

It was impossible to. The cut was killing me along with my old bruises. I don't think you could understand the pain I was in.

"Hey. You alive?" I opened my eyes to see Tori, standing over me. She had a big smile on her face as if the state I was in was amusing. She picked me up and sat me down against the wall.

She lifted up my shirt, revealing the wound. She looked surprised for a few seconds and then she broke into laughter.

"Oh my god. You had him so close to killing you kid."

Kid? I don't think I was that much younger than her.

Tori cleaned me up and then wrapped gauze around my wound. "There you go." She stood back and looked down at me.

"Here's a tip. Respect the guy and he won't harm you. That's the only way you'll survive longer in this place."

I looked back at her, not replying all. "Anyways..." She stood up, yawning. "Im going to sleep." And with that she walked out the door.

Respect him? I don't think so. Yes I was scared of him but a guy like him deserved no respect.

I stood up in pain and limped to the bed.

I laid down and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. There wasn't anything on my mind tonight and the hopes of escaping hell was gone.

I was probably stuck here forever.

I woke up pretty early the next morning. I was surprised I even slept at all last night. I slowly rose up on my bed, and saw a note on my lap.

I was scared to read it to be quite honest but I still opened it.

"Come down when you wake up. Don't make me come up to get you."

Gee, wonder who that's from.

I rolled my eyes at the note but as much I hated Austin I didn't dare disobey. Look where that got me...

I got up slowly and made my way downstairs. Took me awhile but I made it.

I followed the voices coming from the kitchen and the moment I stepped in, everyone became quiet and vacantly looked at me. I looked at them all with a confused a look.

"You're alive?" One of the guys asked. He looked pretty surprised. Tori rolled her eyes as she popped a grape into her mouth. "So Austin kept you...?" The guy asked again.

I didn't reply. A part of me was too scared to and the other part was annoyed.

"Hey."

I jumped, swatting at my ear. Austin laughed silently as he walked across the room.