Chapter Nine

OMG I finally updated! I'm so sorry about the long wait guys ugh but I made this chapter long...

Somebody asked me if I forgot about the book and my readers and I honestly felt so guilty. I would'nt ever forget the book and my readers I love seeing your comments and and hearing from you guys.

I finally got a new laptop because my old one was being a bitch .-.

But here you go guys thank you so much for sticking with me and for reading all my updates <3

I LOVE YOU!!!

"Austin please...you have to call an ambulance."

He continued to ignore me as he drove, showing absolutely no care and he was going over the speed limit yet he didn't bother to slow down. I started to panic when I looked down and realised I had not stopped bleeding.

There was a giant blood stain on my shirt and it was starting to get all over the car seat.

"Austin please!" I said once again but I barely made it out. I was starting to run out of breath.

"Stop ignoring me!"

"What do you want?"

"I need to go to the hospital."

"What for?"

I looked back at him through the rear view mirror, quite stunned at how crude he was becoming. I was about to reply to him once more but the moment I tried to sit up, I began to feel dizzy.

Austin Mahone P.O.V

I watched her as she seem to begin to stagger but I stepped on it the moment she collapsed.

I passed a red light, not having a care in the world about the law at that moment but when did I ever?

I glanced at the the mirror every chance I got. She was pale due to the blood loss and she had gone limp. I kept driving until I reached the front of the house, stepping on the breaks. I turned to Maddie and cursed when I saw that she had fallen of her seat.

Tori and the boys were already heading towards the car. I stepped out, carrying Maddie and went around to meet them.

"Oh shit." Zach muttered and Tori rose her eyebrows in dismay.

"What the fuck did you do?" I ignored and continued making my way to the house.

"Austin we need to take her to the hospital." I beckoned Alex to open the door.

"I don't need your advice."

•••

Later on, Alex had callen a doctor to come in and check up on Maddie. At first the doctor had refused to come but a bribe had managed to make it's way.

"She's going to make it." Tori reported, as she walked in and I simply nodded. There was an awkward silence as we waited in my room.

"You should have never left the house." Tori said in a stern voice. "What were you thinking?"

I sighed and just leaned against the window sill. I was not in the mood to hear Tori lecture on about this.

I was dealing with so much at the moment and now was not the time to get scolded.

"Austin you need to think at times. What you did was absolutely dangerous."

"I know."

She looked back at me a little surprised but then the look went away.