Chapter Seven

OMG GUYS I'M SO SORRY! This week has been CRAZY1 But I finally got to update <3 Thank you once again<3 You guys give me a reason to keep updating <3 I love you all <3

I held my breath as Austin trailed his thumb across my cheek.

I had my eyes closed as I slowly took everything in.

Austin was dangerous... he was capable of killing me and nothing could stop him.

"Why are you so quiet...hmm?"

His voice was serious but I could sense the smirk he had on his face.

He placed two fingers under my chin, lifting my head up to look at him. I opened my eyes, trying my very best not to let the tears escape.

He looked at me right in the eye, moving closer, the tips of our nose almost touching.

"I hope reading that gave you a sense of who I am."

I kept quiet, staring back at him.

"You're so young...and innocent." He whispered with care in his eyes. But then they seem to grow cold.

"Don't make me take that away from you." He took my hand and lead us out of the room. I didn't even try to fight him off.

It was pointless.

For the rest of the day I sat down on the couch, just staring at the wall. I wasn't paying any attention to what was on T.V or whatever that Austin was doing behind me.

I could feel him playing with strands of my hair, twirling and then letting them go.

This went on for 10 more minutes until the front door opened and in came Tori, followed by the boys...but only two of them.

"Where's Robert?" Austin asked walking towards Tori as he looked at the others with a confused look. Tori looked at him and I could see in her eyes that she was debating whether or not she should tell him.

"He got in trouble today." She said looking away from his gaze. "Yeah what a surprise." Austin scoffed as he started to walk away. "With the police..."

He froze and slowly turned to Tori.

"He got in a fight with that Steven dude and then he pulled a knife on him. He didn't stab him though."

"So where is he now?"

"At school. Hopefully he's still there."

Austin sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. I looked at the four of them stressing over Robert and I almost felt bad. You could see that they really cared about their friend.

"How was it babysitting her?" Zach asked as he beckoned to me with his chin. Rude.

Austin didn't bother answering and just walked out of the room. Tori looked at me for a few seconds before smirking. "Did you piss him off?" I looked at her without answering.

"Why don't you talk?" Zach muttered as he walked out of the room followed by Tori.

That entire afternoon seemed like a blur with everyone running up and down the stairs in a commotion. Austin seemed to be in a bad mood and no one dared to provoke him.

Even Tori wasn't acting stubborn as she normally would and she didn't hesitate when Austin would give her an order.

None of them did.

Now I could see the fear everyone had of Austin in here. As tough as they all seemed to be, Austin overpowered them all. You could see them tense up everytime he walked into the room and no matter what situation they were in, they all respected him.