44; Two bodies mold in one*

Start from the beginning

The room is a little dark, just like the sky outside, walls white as the glow in even in the dark, unmade king sized bed that's empty, curtains dangling as soft evening breeze flows.

Put the tray on the night side, but before anything you lock the door, taking precautions already. You walk back to the small balcony area, where the curtains waved, freely.

The door is open, slightly as you walk out only to see Jimin standing in a white fluffy rob, hair wet, parted.

"Fuck!" You curse, inaudible, admiring the view before your eyes.

He looks ethereal, for a second you stop breathing, your heart skips a beat but some how you mange to stand on your feet without getting your knees weak.

"Please don't tell me, he is completely naked underneath that," You pray, lowly to all the high powers above.

Suddenly, Jimin turns around and sees you eyeing him with a quiver expression. You want to look away, you don't want to stare him for long but can't seem to look away.

"What are you doing here," Jimin questions, sounding plain rude and upset. It kind of upsets you but try not showing him.

"I came to give you apple juice you asked for," You answer, trying to calm yourself down. The way he is dressed, doing things to you.

"So, are you implying yourself as my slave or maid now?" He raises his brow, leaning back against the balcony grill being cocky suddenly. His upper chest in view, slightly.

A snort leaves my mouth, crossing my arms. "Bringing a glass of juice makes me that," I snap.

This sexy yet hot, sweet yet cocky human being is trying so hard to trigger you. Jimin slowly walks closer to you, rubbing one finger against his bottom lip as he stares you from head to toe.

Just when you step back, a tight grip around your wrists, catching you off guard, hitched breath.

Jimin pins you against the door, roughly putting both hands above your head. Wiggling your wrist to get out of his grip, but fail miserably.

He leans forward, inhaling your sweet scent. The scent of your body wash is still lingering all over you.

"Who allowed you to walk around wearing no bra and some tiny shorts, showing off your legs?" Jimin breaths out, nibbling on your earlobe.

Breath caught up in your throat, unable to mouth words, sentence or even sound. Lips trembling, his grip tightening around your wrist.

Jimin bites on your ear, suddenly making you moan loud out of surprise. He giggles against your ear, having known the impact of his closeness and actions on you.

"Whose permission is needed," You ask, lowly.

Gripping your lower jaw, he tilts his head. With a cocky grin, Jimin breaths right above your lips and says, "Who do you think? Why do you even think, when the answer should possibly be so easy yet you make it so complicated."