Vampire Shitorizawa X Reader ( Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Ushijima move slowly to the wide aisle, dark smoke gradually starts to come out from his body as his eyes gently turned red each moment passing. His fangs slowly shows, revealing a full extend of length, as he move closers to the coffin his heart beats fasten, it beats like heavy drums feelings he cannot understand. He slowly turned to look at you smooth face as he slowly place his hand on the case place of the coffin, a glass case pane shows the whole beauty of the coffin and the girl inside.

Ushijma: such beautiful creature, with sinful blood " he run his thumb on your pale peach cheeks, as he observed you soft breathing " a waste of integrity if not to be tainted with pure bliss " as he lean down to your face, admiring every detail of your sleeping face " I, the king of Shitorizawa Clan mark you as our blood feed prey " he said as he slowly lean to your neck " be my future queen" he said with low voice enough only for him to hear, as you he slowly sunk his long fangs on your neck.

You were in a vast dark room feeling numb and useless you cannot see anything and you cannot feel anything everything feels so hard and void and this made you really scared. You slowly started to feel something hot and from there something painful emit from your chest, you grip your chest hard not understanding what you are feeling right now the burning hot feeling on top of it is not easy to ignore. You cried in pain as you trash around the place and you slowly fall deeper into the darkness cold runs to you as it slowly engulf you into nothingness.

You slowly opened your eyes meeting shining red ones you felt you cheeks as wet as you cannot remember, but you snap slowly back to reality when you heard him spoke " are you awake my queen" he said you cannot understand why he is calling you Queen but you love the warmth and gentle feeling he was giving you right now. He put his hand on your face; you slowly close your eyes as he again sunk his fangs on your neck this time the pain you felt earlier was back it was more harder to ignore. Drawing blood from your vulnerable vein, you grab unto his jacket wanting to ease the pain the pulsating breathe you heave was enough for ushijima, it was warm and very hot you started to feel dizzy and blurry at the moment but you realized that he didn't stop. He continue to ravish your blood to the point you feeling light headed, you grab unto him wanting him to stop

y/n: Ushijma ughh stop" as you groan softly under his touch and just like that every sense in your body started to vanish and you again falls into that deep dark place. But before you can fall deeper you heard few voices you cannot recall

Shirabu: Ushijima your killing her" he shouted from the door, as Ushijima pulled away from you his lips were tainted with sin and that sin is your precious heavy blood. He wipes his lips with his thumb licking it in the process, he looked at them with content gleaming red eyes, he never really was eager with blood but your blood is a very big exception. He almost killed you, ravishing your human body and drinking into his heart contents, if he hadn't stop then he might had killed you.

Semi: you were never like this," he pause " to lose control" he added as he looked at their young king who only nodded in agreement, the rest of the group stood there watching at the scene.

Ushijima: I cannot explain but her blood is thick and hot nothing I ever tasted before" with that being mentioned they all looked at your pale, he might had drunk to much from you causing you to fall pale like this. They all bowed at him a prey for blood was tainted and so your blood will to be served for everyone a sacrifice as their Queen. But not right now you are his, the Queen of the King.

Ushijima slowly stood up as he slowly hold the case lid of the coffin " rest for now" he said as he slowly yet gradually closing the door on the coffin where you are laying peacefully. The smell of your blood is too strong that he was afraid it will attract other vampire's desires and so he will closed this coffin to protect you and your blood.

Time skip// Cause I am lazy ( 5 days ) you slowly opened your eyes it felt like sleeping forever you yawn as you felt a hard solid foam lid in front of you, you grab unto it and started pushing with all your might, horror was vivid on your face when you realized you cannot lift it up you then that is the moment you started to freak out and started screaming.

y/n: anyone out there HELP MEEEEEEEEE?" you scream as you trash inside the coffin, you started to freak out more thinking that no one is out there to help you out, you wanted to cry for help but you remembered your parents are not here. "someone" you cried and as your tears slowly drip from your eyes.

Your tears suddenly stopped when the coffin lid opens in a very harsh way, you closed your eyes shielding it for the sudden bright light upon opening the lid and there you saw Shirabu as he was gently holding the lid for you " Shirabu" you whisper as he looked at you concerned obvious on his eyes, he slowly offered his hand to you as you grabbed him gently he helped you out the coffin as he sit beside you, you eyes soon wanders in the dark place realizing that it was still night.

Shirabu: your finally awake" he said he hold your hand gently concerns and comfort was present in his touch, you looked at him with wide eyes more confuse as to why he was saying things like as if you've been sleeping for century? " your asleep for almost a week anyway, mi' lady" he smiled supporting you your weak form

y/n: A WEEK? HOW DID THAT HAPPENED?" you asked confuse and curious at what you just heard, like how was that possible? " are you for real, that can't be true " you asked the male in front of you, he only nodded as he watch you the mark on your neck is no longer there but the feeling lingers with delight

Shirabu: y/n are you feeling okay?" he asked you " it's 4 am and I think it's a very uncommon time to wake up" he said holding your hand which made you blush in some reasons, his hand was comforting, gentle and warm.

y/n: thank you for watching over me" you said as you tried to stand up but failing as you falls down with Shirabu. He was shocked but compose in the time so he supported both you and his body weight, he only looked at you as he was realizing the position, you were sitting on him as your arms founds it way to his shoulder. The sweet smell of your blood is too strong for him as he sees the visible blood veins on your hand,

He gently and carefully grabbed your hand making sure he was not that too hard on you cause if so you will get hurt in the process. Admiring your hand for few second he smelled the deep aroma from you, he smiled as he eyed you.

You looked at him with wide eyes, his hands were sincere and calm but you don't know what he wants from you, then you noticed the gleaming red eyes and his fangs. He looked at you with a very grave eyes as he run his tongue on your pale soft skin, you flinch with such moderate contact of his soft muscle, he continue to do this for few seconds as he enjoyed every inch of your skin. Until he entombs his fangs on your wrist, it was sincere and very burning you can feel the beat of your heart run wild with the deadly situation.

You shut your eyes hard you felt him taste your blood it was not that painful as you thought it would have been, it was sincere and tender or was it because of the position you were into right now?. You grasp unto his other shoulder for support since you started feeling light headed, you must admit this position allows you to see all his facial expression the raw emotions he has when he tasted your blood is giving you the same effect, his brows was knitted in concern as his eyes shows vivid regency of delight when he looked at you.

His soft tongue runs still in your skin and you can feel his hot wet saliva on your skin, it was scorching and very matured looking his eyes were glowing inflamed and his serious demeanor never waver. He slowly release your wrist as he supported you pulling holding your waist in the process he pulled you closer to him until your forehead lean on him, he has a very satisfied look on his face

Shirabu: your blood taste so sweet, the best I ever had tasted before" he said making you blush trying to pull away from him he pulled you closer to his body " don't !!! not yet" he said as he smiled at you, holding you closer to him as you slowly falls asleep again.

To be continued