Finally, I made it to where all the rings were set-up at and most of the rings were being used by a lot of the wrestlers today. I was impressed, to say the least. As I made my way around to the first ring, I smiled as I noticed that Johnny and Candice were running off the ropes with each other and trying to see who was the fastest. They had to always have some kind of composition going on with them two.

Then, looking to the left of their ring, I noticed Ricochet — Trev — was rolling around in the ring with Patrick, otherwise known as Velveteen Dream. Those two were a lot alike in the ring, being risk-takers and high-flyers.

"You gonna try and take me down?" Trev was taunting Patrick by the time that I strolled up. He had Patrick in a headlock and, of course, the two were playing around more than they were training with each other. "Uh-uh. Nope. Not gonna happen, boy."

"Do you need any help, Dream? I could be of assistance," I called out to Patrick, hoping that my first encounter with him was peaceful and kind. I watched them from between the ropes from being on the outside and they both looked up at me.

"Oh. Hey, Nik," Trev decided to say and practically tossed Patrick off of him. He slid across the ring until he had his legs out and under the last rope and used the second to hang his arms off. "What you up to today?"

"Oh, nothing much," I sighed and brushed some stray hair off my shoulders. "I just came to have a meeting with Hunter."

"How did that go?" he pressed for more, which I didn't mind at all.

"Pretty good," I smiled, not wanting to hint away too much. "All I can tell you is that we'll be working together in the ring, which I'm really excited for."

Trev titled his head and shyly smiled. "Yeah, me, too," he confessed and bit down on his bottom lip after he had licked it. "So, um, Nik. I-If you're not busy tonight, maybe you and I could—"

"Hey, guys," a sudden incoming voice said and I looked to my right, recognizing the voice to belong to EC3. His real name was Michael, though. He stood next to me and, finally noticing me after a moment, began to eye me. Not going to lie, but it seemed like he was undressing me with his eyes. "Damn. Who's the babe?"

I was immediately offended. Like, how dare he say that?! I gasped and threw my arms under my chest. "Um, I'm Nicole Swan, otherwise known as Victoria Valentine in the ring. And you might be...?" I tried to play it off like I didn't know who he was, but I did, though.

He stuck out his right hand, that was attached to his big ass muscular arm, and I noticed how he cocked his eyebrows. "Ethan Carter, the Third. Around here, I'm just EC3. To close friends and family, I'm just Michael," he introduced and, for whatever reason, I accepted his quick handshake. Suddenly, he lifted my hand up to his lips and pressed them on my hand. "What can I call you, beautiful?"

"Engaged," I countered and he quickly glanced down to see the ring on my hand. What he did next made me laugh when he practically threw my hand away like it was trash.

"Never mind," he coughed out and looked away for a moment. "I don't play that game. Not anymore, at least."

Trev was laughing just like I was as I shook my head. "Other than that, you can just call me Nik, like everybody else does," I concluded to him.