I woke up at twelve in the morning. And to my surprise, Chris was still sleeping. I looked at Christofer's phone that was on the table. With shaking fingers I took the phone, praying that he doesn't have a password. I had to call Isabella. I unlocked the phone and to my luck, it did not have a password. I entered his 'phone' app as I started to look for Isabella's name. He had thirteen missed calls. Nine from Isabella and four from Felix.

I was afraid to call her. I knew that she would get mad at me. I had no right to lie to her and hide Chris's real state. But It was too late and all I could do now was hope that she would not kill me. I walked out of the room and closed the door.

I clicked on her name and took a deep breath. She answered the phone from the third ring.

"CHRIS? Where are you? Are you alright? Gabriella isn't at the mansion! You need to-" I cut off her rant.

"Isa, it's me" I whispered quietly. Her words froze and all I could hear was her heavy breathing.

"GABRIELLA!" She shouted, making me flinch at the loudness of her voice.

"Where the hell have you been? We were worried sick! I thought something happened. Wait how did you-" I again cut her off.

"Isabella, I'm with Chris" I muttered.

"Yes. But how? I mean where?" She stuttered in shock. I took a deep breath, getting nervous.

"It's serious, Isa. Were at the hospital" I muttered. For a second I heard nothing.

"WHAT? W-What happened?" She exclaimed.

"It's Chris, Isabella. I brought him to the hospital" I said.

"You-I! Where are you?" She asked me. I could practically see the tears rolling from her eyes. I gave her the name of the hospital along with the room and she hang up on me. I breathed out in fear as I entered his room. To my luck, he was still sleeping. I put the phone back and sat down on the chair next to him.

My thoughts went back to everything that happened yesterday. I caressed his hand that had all the IV's and took a deep breath. It didn't take too long until I could hear Isabella shouting from the hallway.

"Where the hell is he?" Her voice came from afar. I shut my eyes.

"Isabella calm down! This is a hospital!" I could hear Felix calming her down. I got up and walked out of his room before they would wake him up. The second I stepped out of the room Felix's eyes stopped on me.

He ran up to me and took me in a hug once he saw the tears in my eyes. I tightened my hold on him. Isabella stormed right through us as she entered the room. I jumped up, trying to stop her from waking him up.

"Isabella! Don't be too loud. He needs rest" I muttered as I too entered the room. Felix closed the door. Isabella was staring at her brothers sleeping form when I said that. Her eyes landed on me and for the first time in my life, I saw hate in them. Hate for me.

She stormed right in front of me. Her fists clenched in anger, surprising me.

"Why don't you tell me what else he needs?" She exclaimed in anger, making me gasp.

"I'm sorry, Isabella. I know I should have-"

"You should have fucking told me that my brother was sick!" She shouted at me, making me look at Chris in shock. She would wake him up.

"Isabella calm down. Don't go crazy on her" Felix said angrily. At that Chris opened his eyes, but Isabella paid him no mind.

"You should have fucking told me what was going on! My brother is the most important thing for me! And you just lied to me like I was some irrelevant person and decided to do everything by yourself. Well, of course, you'd do that" She shouted, making me frown.

"I didn't tell you because I had to-" At that Isabella did something I would never expect her to. She raised her hand as she left a bone-shaking slap on my face.

"In reality Gabriella you are the irrelevant person here! He is my brother! My family! Not your toy to own!" She shouted. At her action, I froze. The room turned silent as I saw Chris staring at her wide-eyed. The burning stain on my cheek made me sober up a bit. I realized what just happened.

"Don't you dare fucking hit her, Isabella!" Chris shouted from his bed. Felix ran up to us as he stood in front of me.

"We're a family! She isn't a fucking part of that-" She started to shout and then froze. Her words were a stab to my heart. I took a step back as I hit the wall. Everyone turned to look at me. Chris sat up but the IV's didn't let him stand up. Felix turned to look at me with horror-filled eyes. And Isabella covered her mouth with her hand once she realized what she had said.

"Gab-" Chris started to talk.

"No, Chris. She's absolutely right. I'm not a part of this family. In fact, I don't have a family at all" I shook my head with a chuckle.

"Gabby-" Isabella started to talk.

"There's no Gabby here. Strangers don't call me that. I'll leave your family reunion" I raised my hands up in surrender and with that I ran out of the hospital room. The tears blinded my vision but I paid no mind to them calling my name. I just ran out of the hospital.

I needed a fucking drink.