Chapter 17

-(YN)’s P.O.V.-

Doing my homework -.- I hate it so damn much. Why do teachers have to give you so much work for? I let out a sigh before I heard my phone beep. I groaned and answered it.

“Hello?” I was trying not to sound annoyed.

“(YN) can I ask you something” “Yeah sure” “Do you know if Katie likes me or not” I know Katie doeslikelove Justin, but I think he needs to ask her.

“Dude, how am I supposed to know that?” “You are her best friend, so does she like me?” “One minute….KATIE JUSTIN’S ON THE PHONE” “You didn’t have to yell” “We’re doing homework for a project and I doubt Jason is doing it” I heard Justin sigh on the other end.

“Yeah?” “Justin wants to know if you like him or not” I saw Katie’s jaw drop. She began to blush like crazy, so I’m gonna take that as a yes then. She doeslikelove Justin. Aww young love.

“Yeah she does” “Seriously?” “Yes seriously” “Alright, gotta go bye” Before I could say bye, he hung up. Something’s up.

-Jason’s P.O.V.-

I don’t know if (YN) likes me as the badass or now the innocent boy. I ran my fingers through my hair. I don’t know what to do.

“KATIE LIKES ME” I heard Justin yell. I wish I was saying that about (YN) and woah…did I just say that in my head? I let out a sigh as I bit my lip down. I want to be innocent for (YN) but it’s getting harder. It’s only been about 4 hours now and I can already feel the damn pressure.

“Aye, I know what you could do to show (YN)” Johnson said as he looked at me.

“And what’s that?” “A double date with Justin and Katie, then you can ask (YN) to see if she’ll go” I don’t know….I mean, I really do want to show her…but ughhh….I don’t fucking know….

“I don’t know” “C’mon, what’s gonna be the harm?” “That she might say no” “There’s a chance she could say yes. Just give it a go. We all know you love her” I looked down and blushed…..WAIT, WHAT?

“Woah badboy McCann blushing” “Shut the fuck up dude” “Bro, you do love (YN), just ask her would you and I’ll ask Katie” I let out another sigh. I gave in after a while and nodded my head.