Chapter 13

-(YN)'s P.O.V.-

I smirked as I saw Jason getting jealous. Yes it was just a bit of fun nothing else. It was just to show Jason that if he wants me to date him and not use me as his sex toy, I ain't that easy to get anyway.

"Thanks for helping me with that" "No problem. I don't understand why Jason gets jealous though" I shrugged as Tony said that. Tony's one of Katie's brothers. He's 21 years old. I don't like him in any form and he knows that as well.

"Katie tells me that whenever she talks to a guy, Justin doesn't get jealous so why does Jason?" "Jason's the bad ass boy of the school. Everyone's scared of him, he has sex with girls and then dumps them. When he see's one of his ex girlfriend's with some other dude who he might have really liked, he never got jealous so I don't know why he does with me" I put another shrug at the end. Jason is confusing. You can understand him at one point and then you can't.

"What's gonna happen at school then?" "The usual. He'll walk in damn late, like he usually is. Then he'll make up an excuse and then girls will flirt with him, get their number and who knows what happens after that" I saw him nod his head. We're on our way back to his house to tell Katie what happened. Parents ain't home, so gonna have a sleep over and see what other plan we can do. It ain't to mess with Jason or even make him jealous, it's just to see how much he really does like me.

When we arrived, we walked in.

"How did it go?" "Jason got mad" "Woah, seriously? I ain't that suprised really" "I ain't either" I let out a sigh as I sat on the sofa. I rested my head on the back of the sofa. What boy would get jealous or even mad or even have a fight with one of your guy friends? Does Jason really think that I can't have guy friends?

"I honestly think he wants to date you. Even the guys have said that he does" "Didn't you hear what he said at the party?" "I know what he said, but he gets jealous when you are with other guys, it shows how much he really does like you" I nodded my head. Confusing...

-The next day, School-

Walking into school and doing the usual thing every day, going to your locker getting books out and what not. Today was different though until we heard gasps.

"Is that......Jason?" I heard Katie say. I turned round and saw Jason. Trying to look innocent. It won't last a day. He was smiling. He wasn't swearing or acting like a player. He usually does.

"What's gotten into Jason then?" I said to the guys.

"He's sort of changed his wa-" "For now" "I agree. We don't know how long this is all gonna last" Alex said before I nodded my head. I saw Jason walk up to me and smile.

"A new me" "Really now? A new you? You know this won't even last a day" "I'm gonna make sure that it does beautiful" Woah did he just call me beautiful? Or am I dreaming. Jason's called me beautiful once before.....but hearing it from the new him is just.....wired.

"Why did you change for?" "I changed for you" He said, before my eyes went wide.

He changed........

Just for me