Chapter 15

-Jason's P.O.V.-

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want too" I saw her nod her head before she walked away from me. I ran my fingers through my hair. I shook my head and walked back to the canteen. I sat down with the guys and just looked down.

"I sense it didn't go well" "It didn't" I mumbled.

"She is like this. I just don't think you know the real her" "Of course I do" "No you don't Jason. I've known her for ages since we were babies. She's been through heartbreak and she's dated badass guys before who've broken her heart and they've acted like a player, which you've been doing" I just nodded my head.

"I understand her well" "No you don't Jason. You never have done. You never have done" I saw Katie get up from the table before she walked out. She is playing hard to get or something? I doubt that Sophia would date badass guys, she isn't even like that. Do I even understand (YN) or am I the one who's playing hard to get with everything? I for some reason feel like I am, but should I even feel like this though?

"Did you guys know about that?" "Well.....umm.....how do we put this?" "Umm.....well we sort of did...." Alex trailled off. The guys knew but I fucking didn't?

"Why the hell didn't you fucking tell me?" "See this is why" "What?" "You yelling. That's why we didn't tell you. She's always been into the badasses" "But it doesn't mean she's got a huge crush on me though does it?" They all stayed quiet again. I rolled my eyes before I got up. Everyone who was near the door moved quick, seeming they might think that I might hurt them. I walked down the quiet halls trying to understand things and get it into my head. Is she really into the badass type? I'm trying to understand all of this and I didn't even know about it. Why wouldn't the guys tell me? I know I've got anger problems and a bad temper but c'mon I'm Jason fucking McCann here, America's Most Wanted Teenager. I could hear people talking. I looked to myside and saw (YN) talking with Katie about something.

"When are you gonna tell him?" "I don't want to tell him yet. I knew the "innocent" Jason McCann wouldn't last long" "I do honestly think he's trying to change his ways but he knows it ain't gonna work" "It hasn't worked already. I don't want to go out with him seeming with what happened with my other relationships with the badasses" "Just tell him how you really feel about him" "I know I should....I love him though" My jaw dropped. Did she just admit that she's in love with me. My back was leaned against the wall. Mind racing. I need to think of a way to make her mine. I'm gonna do my best. I don't want to be like the other guys who she's dated. I want to treat her like a queen