Chapter 24

-Jason's P.O.V.-

My back was against the wall at school thnking things over about me and (YN). Even though it's been a week since me and her kissed and I admitted to her that I love her, she wants me to change and I don't. I still want to be a badass without hurting her feelings. I could hear voices so I hid behind the wall to see (YN) walking with Katie.

"Justin told me that Jason is gonna change" "Really?" "Yeah cause you said that you want him too" I saw her raise an eyebrow at Katie.

"I didn't say that. All I said was that I don't want him to end up like how my 2 ex boyfriends were. If Jason said that I did then there's a problem" (YN) said. Now I could say it isn't a problem but what if it comes true in a few years time though and (YN) say's that I need to change and the problem is I still want to be a badass.

"Do you want to date Jason though seeming when we went on the double date and look what happened there" "I really do want to date him cause I love him but I don't even know if the kiss was a real kiss or Jason did it cause he felt like it" I heard her say before she let out a sigh. I did mean the kiss and I meant what I said to her that I love her.

"But c'mon though just give Jason a chance" I saw (YN) look down before turing her head to see me...oh no.

"Jason what the hell?" I turned and smiled at her innocently.

"Yes?" "Why the fuck are you ease dropping for?" "And why did you say that I wouldn't change" I raised an eyebrow at her but she looked down.

"Katie I need to talk to (YN) alone" "Alright. See you guys later gonna go and see where Justin is" I nodded my head as Katie walked away. (YN)'s back was against the wall but didn't make no eye contact with me.

"I heard what you said" "I know you did. You just love to ease drop on me don't you?" She said in a smart ass tone and I just rolled my eyes.

"The kiss was a real kiss and saying I love you was real as well. If you want me to change, then it's gonna be a problem cause I don't want too" "I didn't even say for you to change though. Alex said that not me" She said as she turned away from me.

"But I want to know if you still want me to be a badass though" I said as I looked at her before hearing her sigh.

"I mean half of me does and the other half doesn't" "But (YN) I know you love the badass side of me. I can see that you do. Don't deny it. if you don't want me to be a badass anymore, then that's a problem" I said to her in a whisper before pecking her lips.

"I ain't gonna deny it" "Tell me then. Do you want me to still be a badass or not? Cause I'm in love with you (YN). I said that before and I'm telling the truth. I won't be like how your 2 ex's were. That's a promise"