Chapter 19

-(YN)'s P.O.V.-

Trying to find a dress for this "date" with Jason. I had no choice seeming he kept asking me and asking me and asking me and so on until I gave in. For some reason, I felt like he's up to something. I went into thinking mode that I didn't heard my name being called.

"(YN)" "Huh?" "Are you alright with the double date?" "Yep" I said as I began to look for a dress and Katie sighed.

"Do you think something will go wrong?" I looked and saw her looking down. This is the first time she's gonna date Justin and even go on a date with him and the same as me and Jason...wait he asked me into it. I didn't even want too and I had no choice. Ughh.

"Not between you and Justin but between me and Jason...yeah" Katie chuckled before she nodded her head. I heard my phone beep before I threw it to Katie.

"Hello?" "Katie, it's Justin and is (YN) there?" "Why are you whispering?" "Put it on speaker" I told Katie and she nodded her head.

"I ain't supposed to tell you but Jason wants to see the badass side of (YN) tonight" I stopped what I was doing. Jason wants to see the badass side of me? That's gonna be hard to even do. He can do whatever it takes to get me into my badass mode, but tonight I don't even want to.

"What do you mean?" "You know how she found out about her ex's cheating and that she sort of went into a badass mode" "They deserved it. They didn't even see it coming" "That is what Jason wants to see" I heard Justin say though the phone. I let out a sigh before I ran my fingers throguh my hair. What Jason doesn't know is that I can punch hard and it can lead to something else. I don't want that to happen tonight and if Jason wants to see it, then I'm just gonna yell at him.

"Justin, tell Jason he isn't gonna see the badass side of me. Not tonight. If he wants to then why doesn't he come round and I'll show him" "I don't want you to hurt him though. I've seen how you did it to your ex's" "They cheated on me. I had no choice" "I know, but I'll warn Jason though" I let out another sigh. I don't know why I became sort of a badass, seeming I don't show it and I haven't done anything like that since a few years ago and I don't want to show Jason cause it'll lead into me yelling at him, then punching him and all that so yeah.

"I'll tell him see you tonight bye" "Bye" I let out a groan and Katie looked at me.

"You wouldn't hurt Jason though would you?" "*sigh* I don't know. I might not" I saw Katie's jaw drop a bit before she smirked.

"You like Jason" "I told you that I do and look where that lead to" "Well you never know for tonight though. He could kiss you" She sang the last part. Who knows what could happen on the double date tonight though but I hope I don't let Jason see the badass side of me though