Chapter 25

-(YN)'s P.O.V.-

"I don't know. I honestly don't. You dated girls, had sex with them and then dumped them after a week. You bombed houses and hotels and all that and now you tell me that you love me?" I said to Jason as his hands were still where my head was and I was looking away from him.

"I told you that I've always loved you. I told you I did it casue it was to hide the pain of seeing you with your ex's. It was heartbreaking for me" "That's just a damn excuse Jason" I said as I hissed at him. I was trying so hard to believe him but something made me not believe him. It could be cause he's a badass and America's Most Wanted......it's just hard.

"It isn't" "Yes it is Jason" "No it isn't a damn excuse (YN)...why won't you believe me?" He growled at me. I just couldn't.....I pushed him away from me and ran. I just wanted to get out the school and not see Jason. I could hear my name being called but I just ran until I heard my name being called again to see Justin runing after me with Katie.

"What happened?" "I don't know anymore. I want to believe Jason but I can't" "Forget what happened back then that's the past and this is the future (YN)" Justin said and I nodded my head before I sighed.

"Justin knows how Jason can be but back there, Jason was telling the truth" Katie said before Justin nodded his head. "As what Katie said, Jason was" I still didn't believe them but I didn't show it. It just feels like Jason could date me and then go with someone else. Just like how he did before.

"It's just with what happened with my 2 ex's and with Jason being a badass like how they were it makes it harder for me to believe anything that Jason says" "It would be but yeah Jason only did what he did like he said was to hide the pain. Jason wanted to tell you before that he was in love with you but you began to date somebody" I nodded my head as Justin continuted. "When he came home, I don't know if he told you but he punched the walls with both of his fists until they bled. We had to take him to the hospital and he was in there for 2 weeks. We know he's a badass and America's Most Wanted but I think he just wanted to show you that he can be like how your ex's are" "Is that why he did it for?" Justin nodded his head.

It started to make sense now but Jason never told me about that though, maybe I am into badass boys but I don't want Jason to change seeming I love the way he is ;)