Chapter 26

-(YN)'s P.O.V.-

I threw my bag on the floor as I got home. I was glad to be home really. I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes, getting everything into my head by what Justin said. I don't want Jason to change again like how he did before. I didn't even think he was serious about it to be honest I don't think he was in the first place. I heard my phone ring as I saw an incoming call from Justin.

"Hey" "Hey, what's up?" "Nothing much really. Bored here" "Why don't you come round for bit" "Alright be there soon, bye" "Bye" I hung up the phone before I grabbed my keys and walked out the house and locked the door. Lucky, Justin's house isn't that far from here so it's a good walk to be honest. After 15 minutes, I arrived before knocking on the door and Alex opened it.

"Nice to see you again" "Same to you" "If you want Jason, he's in his room" "What made you think I want Jason?" "He's just been acting.....wired since he got back home" I raised an eyebrow as Alex said "Go and see for yourself" I nodded my head and ran up the stairs before I could hear Jason talking.

"I've got to look good for (YN)" I don't want Jason like this though. I sighed before knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" "(YN)" "Come in" I walked in to see Jason shirtless....damn. All his shirts were on the floor but he is acting wired.

"How you been?" I said trying to start a convo.

"Good thanks....this won't do" I saw him throw the shirt on the floor with al the other shirts. He was gonna go back but I pulled him and made sure he went on the bed before I got on top of him. I put his hands above his head as I looked at him.

"Why did you do that for?" "I've got reason's Jason. Why are you acting like this for?" "I'm acting like how I usually do" A very good lie Jason. That's really good.

"No you aren't acting like yourself. You don't act like this. You tired it before and it didn't work" "You don't like me like this? All innocent and all that?" "No I don't. I don't want you to change. I've always loved the badass side of you. Please don't change" I said before I knew it, my hands were released from his wrists and his lips crashed with mine. I began to straddle his waist as his arms were round my waist and mine round his neck. I want Jason to stay like the badass he is. I love him as him. I don't want him to change. Badass Jason is who I love.