Chapter 16

-Jason's P.O.V.-

I put my hands in my pocket as I walked out of the school. I want to become more innocent and that's gonna be hard. Like c'mon, I'm America's Most Wanted Teenager {still am}

"Jason, wait up" I turned round and saw my twin bro, running.

"What?" "Don't 'what' me. Why the hell were you syping on what (YN) and Katie were talking about for?" He said as we began walking and I just shrugged my shoulders, but how the hell did he know that?

"How did you know?" "People were talking about it. If you really do love her, then why don't you try and act less like a player and more like 'I want her to be mine' cause to be quiet honest, you haven't" Justin said. I just let out deep breath. How can I act all innocent? Tried it loads of times and it never fucking worked out. I can't help being a player, that's just me. I try and change and I can't. But when I'm around (YN), it feels.....wired. I have this sort of feeling that I don't usally feel with a girl. All I've done is have one night stands, had sex with them, went out with them and then after a week I've dumped them. If I need to change, then I will {try} change.

"I don't usually ask you this but can you help me become more.....innocent" I said as I looked at Justin and he looked suprised.

"Are you sure? I mean, if you become more innocent....then it could only last a day" "Dude please. Please help me" "Only if you do something for me" I let out a groan. Why does he have to ask my a favour for.

"Can you message Katie for me and tell her to meet me tomorrow" "Why can't you do that?" "I'm too scared too" I let out a low sigh before I nodded my head.

"Thanks dude" Justin smiled at me and I half smiled.

"Alright, I'm doing a favour for you, are you gonna help me become more.....innocent?" I hated saying that word. Like c'mon, I've said this before I'm AMERICA'S MOST WANTED TEENAGER. I'M JASON MCCANN FOR GOD'S SAKE. We got home before I sat on the sofa and rested my head on the back.

"How long will it take?" "For what? You to become more innocent?" "Woah Jason becoming more inncoent? I didn't even see that coming" I turned and saw Johnson and I flipped him off.

"I'm trying to make a dam effort for (YN) to like me more" "You tried it and you failed it. You said you wanted to change just for her and it only lasted a day. If you become more inncoent, then I don't know what's gonna happen" "How long do I have to be innocent for?" Johnson shrugged his shoulders.

"Until (YN) see's you as someone else and not just a player. Me and Alex will help you out as well"

I nodded my head. I know it's gonna be hard becoming more.....innocent, but it's worth it though {for a while that is}