Chapter 22

-(YN)'s P.O.V.-

As I walked inside, I could hear noises. I raised an eyebrow and walked into the living room. When I saw a figure, I pushed him against the wall, hard making him growl in pain.

"What the fuck was that for?" I knew that voice.

"Well I want to know why the hell you are here for?" "Cause" "Cause what? Oh yeah you still don't believe Johnson do you?" I titled my head as I saw him get up.

"You can't be a badass. I'm the only badass of the damn school. You act all sweet and innocent" Is he really serious now?

"Do you know what this is?" I said as I was holding up a gun.

"Yeah" "If you still don't believe me, you are gonna see it" I said as I pulled the trigger and let it break the glass in my living room. I pointed it to Jason, you know just to get him scared a little bit. I saw him put his hands up in surrender. Wow he can act not like a badass.

"L-Look I-I don't want no funny business" "There was only one bullet in it anyway" I said as I threw it on the sofa. I saw him walked closer to me as I began to walk backwards and my back hit the wall. Just my luck -_- I saw him put his hands above my head with a smirk on his face. I felt his body press aganist mine. I was frozen. I couldn't move. I felt his lips attach to my neck as he began to kiss up and down before biting on the skin. I bit my lip down trying to keep a moan in. I felt him suck on the bit where he bit it before releasing his lips from my neck.

"You know what" He said in a whisper as his body was still pressed against me. His hot breath hit my lips causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"Just cause I'm a badass doesn't mean I don't have feelings cause I do. People maybe scared of me in school but something is totally different about you. I've never seen a girl who would turn me down. Every girl would want to date me but I turn them all down and you wanna know why" I nodded my head. I felt his lips press onto mine. I kissed him back before feeling a smile form on his lips. After a few minutes, I felt his lips release from mine and he rested his forehead with mine.

"That's cause I love you"