Chapter 10

-(YN)'s P.O.V.-

"Jason's been getting mad" I heard Katie say. I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Why?" "He gets.....jealous when he see's you with another guy. Justin was gonna call you about it, but Jason said not too" I saw her shrug. Jason has been acting wired....I shake off the feeling, but you can always tell when he gets jealous.

1.) His eyes become a lot more darker

2.) His fists turn's into balls

3.) Justin,Alex and Johnson have to hold him back whenever I talk to a guy

4.) He HATES it when I talk to other guys {don't ask why}

5.) He fights with guys who talk to me

I don't understand why he has to fight with a guy who talks to me though. Even the guys don't know and Katie doesn't either. It's just how Jason is. The badass boy of the school and America's Most Wanted.

"What's gonna happen when he comes to the party then?" Katie said in a bit of a worried voice. My eyes went wide.

"I didn't even think about that. I ain't even gonna bring a guy anyway" "I thought you were" I shook my head no. It's gonna be one long night...

-7 hours later-

The music was playing, people grinding on each other and no sign of Jason. Only Justin,Alex and Johnson. I walked up the stairs and I could hear....moans? I walked closer to one of the bedroom's and I could hear somebody moaning "Jason" I'm pissed off. I opened the door slighty, to see Jason on top of some girl.

"I knew you wouldn't change. You'll always be a player Jason" I said as I walked out. I heard footsteps behind me, before I felt somebody grab hold of my arm.

"I don't even want to talk to you" "I didn't mean too" I shook my head before I let out a snicker. The music stopped playing and everyone's eyes were on me and Jason.

"You said to me that you would change your player ways and you fucking haven't" I saw him look down before he looked at me.

"I'm a guy" "I know your a guy, but why say that you're gonna change your damn ways and you don't?" "If I asked you to have sex with me, you would have said no" My jaw dropped. I heard everyone gasp by what Jason said. All he cared about was having sex? He didn't even care how I felt? I shook my head.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU" I said. I felt my eyes began to water. Jason looked at me, with regret.

"(YN), I'm sor-" "NO YOU AIN'T JASON. WHY WOULD YOU FUCKING SAY THAT YOU LIKE ME AND THEN YOU FUCKING TURN ROUND AND SAY THAT YOU WOULD ONLY ASK ME TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU? YOU ARE STILL A FUCKING PLAYER. I HATE YOU JASON" I released my grip from his arm and ran out. I still can't believe him.

Never trust a player...