"Choi Y/N." I remark.

Sooji giggled, probably proud of how much sass I was giving Yujin.

"Just shut up already, Yujin. You don't scare us." Sooji added in.

"YOU BOTH should shut up. If not, things will turn out very bad for you two." She tried to threaten, but it didn't work.

"Wow... so scary...." I said sarcastically.

The bus stopped, and we were already at school. Sooji and I stood up, and I looked at Yujin one last time.

"Aww, already at school. I'd love to continue this with you, sweetie, but I can't." I pouted.

Yujin said nothing.

I smirked and scoffed at her.

"Waste of air." I mumbled.

Sooji giggled and we got off the bus, walking to the front entrance of the school. We walked inside, walking pass the lockers until we got to our own. Jeongin, Jiyeon, and Felix were already here. After I got everything out of my locker that I needed, I closed it.

"Hey you." A voice suddenly said behind me.

I jumped, turning around. It was Minho. He smiled brightly at me, ruffling my hair.

"You scared the living shit out of me, Minho!" I pouted.

He squeezed my cheek gently.

"Sorry." He replied softly.

I looked to my right and saw Sooji looking at us, and she smirked at me. She winked, obviously sending off a sign. I ignored her and looked to my left, seeing Hyunjin eyeing us. We made eye contact for a couple of seconds but he looked away first, as always. I looked away and my eyes landed back on Minho.

"What class do you have?" Minho asked.

"Um.. STEM." I stuttered.

Fuck. Why'd I stutter?

"Hey, losers!" Felix exclaimed, saving me from the awkwardness I was about to experience.

"Don't call me a loser. I'm cooler than you." Minho said jokingly.

Felix laughed a bit.

"Sorry, hyung." He apologized.

Minho giggled.

"All good."

Jeongin walked over to us, with that same bright bubbly smile as always. He waved at the three of us happily, standing next to Minho.

"Hi, Y/N noona! Hi, Felix hyung!" Jeongin said, his eyes darting back from me to Felix.

His eyes then landed on Minho's, and his smile got smaller.

"Hi... Minho." Jeongin said in a low tone.

It's honestly funny how much they're starting to hate eachother.

"Hello, Jeongin." Minho nodded.

Jiyeon and Sooji walked over, standing next to me side by side.

"There's someone new here!" Jiyeon exclaimed.

Minho chuckled.

"Yes, that's me. I'm Minho, what about you?" He replied.

"My name is Jiyeon. This unnie right here is Sooji." Jiyeon pointed to Sooji.

"I could introduce myself, Jiyeon, you know." Sooji deadpanned.

Minho giggled.

Boy, I swear Minho giggles all the time.

"It's nice to meet you two!" He exclaimed.

The bell rang, and we all headed off to class.

I walked into the STEM classroom, taking a seat. Hyunjin walked in minutes later, walking over and sitting down next to me since his seat's assigned next to mines. I gulped, staring at the desk to avoid looking at him. The teacher walked in and started her lesson, then assigned us to do a worksheet. She handed them out to everyone, then sat down at her desk. I reached into my bag to find a pencil, but there was no pencil found. Hyunjin must've noticed.

"Do you need a pencil..?" He whispered.

"Actually- Yeah.." I mumbled awkwardly.

He nodded, grabbing a pencil out from his backpack. He handed it to me and I awkwardly took it.

"Thanks.." I said quietly.

"No problem."

I think this is the only time we talked without arguing.

-

The bell rang for lunch, but I needed to grab something from my locker so I walked back into the hallways and to my locker. Minho was coincidentally at his locker as well. I glanced at him quickly, then at my locker. I opened it and grabbed something, putting it in my bag. Minho noticed me and walked over, stopping in behind me. I turned around to face him, and I smiled, seeing him.

"Hi." He said.

I don't know why, but that was really cute.

"Hi." I replied, shyly tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

He chuckled softly.

"Shall we go to lunch together?" He asked.

He reached out his hand for me to take, and I did. He smiled and we walked to the cafeteria, hand in hand, not thinking about how much rumors could arise if people saw us. We walked inside, and we grabbed many peoples' attention. Including Hyunjin. I noticed Hyunjin eyeing us, so I quickly removed my hand from Minho's. I gulped, uncomfortable with how many people were looking at us. Minho looked at me.

"I'll see you later, Y/N." He said softly.

I nodded, and we parted our ways. I took a deep breath and walked over to where Jeongin and stuff were sitting, and I took a seat next to him.

"You and Minho hyung, I see." Felix teased, smirking.

Everyone at the table giggled, agreeing.

I could feel my face burning up.

"Stop it!" I scolded. (hEY STAPH IT)

"You guys are cute." Jiyeon admitted.

"Yeah, cuter than you and Hyunjin." Sooji agreed.

"You guys are too much.." I whined.

"Minho and I are just friends!" I defend myself.

Or would we turn into something more?