EPILOGUE (project 1)

• इन्हें समर्पित: AchoOoh

They are now exchanging their vows before God and exchanging I do’s. Everyone was there to congratulate them and witness their oneness.

Ang mag-asawang sina G at Stephen ang kanilang Matron of honor and Best man. Hindi raw kasi naranasan ni G na umabay sa kasal sa mga kababata dahil ito ang unang kinasal sa kanilang lahat.

Hindi halos sila nakikinig ni Xander sa mga sinasabi ng pari. Panay kasi ang bulong nito sa kanya ng…

“You look lovely, Let.”

“Can we tell the priest to stop blabbering and let us go?”

“How long does a wedding take? Why does ours seem so long?”

“Can we not go to the reception?”

“Can we cancel the flight tomorrow for our trip? We can have honeymoon here for a couple of days.”

“I should have driven my sports car so we can easily storm to the hotel.”

Panay rin ang saway niya rito. Pansin niyang parang tinatagalan talaga ng pari dahil nahahalata nito ang pagkainip ni Xander.

(naughty priest XD)

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Yun lang yata ang pinakanaintindihan nito sa buong seremonya dahil dali-dali nitong tinaas ang belo niya. And when he’s about to kiss her…

“AchoOoh!” a sneeze echoes inside the church. Everyones attention was on the girl with an SLR hanging on her neck. She doesn’t look familiar, baka napadaan lang.

Alexander glared at the girl.

“Sorry po.” The girl smiled and takes a shot with her cam. “You may kiss the bride na raw!”sigaw nito. And that makes everyone’s attention be back on them again.

“Hindi niya sinasadyang mabahing Alexander.” She smiled on her groom.

He smiled too and sealed her waiting lips with his.

-the END-

*******

Profile

Name: Alexander “Xander”  Arellano

Height: 6’1                                                                                                     E

Age: 25                                                                                               N        

Description: Still Hot                                                              O        

Status: Married                                                         D                                

Achievements: married to the love of his life

Weaknesses: His wife

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q:What body parts of woman you love the most?

ANSWERS:

GUY1: I Love Shapely Legs - I don't know the part I like the least, I can't take my eyes off her legs

GUY2: Legs! We like them legs! Everybody likes legs and mostly the shapely ones at that. Most men prefer legs that are in proportion…..who doesn’t? Not necessarily muscular ones, but nicely toned and tanned. Long legs or short legs, as long as they look nice, it doesn’t really matter.

ALEXANDER: I love VIOLET, and every part of her. *grin ^____^

Thanks sa readers ko na nagtiyaga sa maikling kwento na ito...may mga susunod pa :D

hahaha... 

God Bless every one :D

watzitooyah

Mr. Naughty won't Play Nice ( Project 1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें