16.5

Author's Corner:

Sorry readers to keep you  waiting... nag-brain bleed kasi ako.. nasobrahan aketch sa english...hahaha.. pero kidding aside guys, i just had my prelims kaya nagpahinga muna ako kay watty, i know 'bitin'...

hope you read my second installation of project series "He's JUST my LOVER (Project 2)"... love yah XD

watzitooyah

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander kissed Violet’s forehead. Tulog na tulog ito sa braso niya. The smell coming from her is so heavenly. What happened a while ago was different from other women he had bed. With her, he didn’t think it would be so beautiful.

He didn’t expect Violet to do such thing. His sweet little and hard-headed Violet made him lost all his control. She was…

He smiled remembering what had just happened, and damn for he just was having a hard on! He can’t hurt her again. She must have a rest first. His desire for her can wait. For now, he’s contented to have her in his arms.

 “I love you, Violet. And I’ll be glad to forever have you in my arms.” He said and gave her a kiss on the lips and drifted off to sleep.

*******

Nagising si Violet nang maramdaman niyang may kamay na gumagapang sa braso niya.

“Morning, Sweety.” Xander’s smiling face greeted her.

She went red when she remembered what happened last night.

“You’re blushing.” Tudyo nito sa kanya na may nakakalokong ngiti. He gave her a smack then stood. He’s topless and is wearing jeans. The same old jeans that he was wearing last night that she insisted to be unzipped! 

“What happened?!” Bigla niyang nasabi kahit alam naman talaga niya ang nangyari.   >//////<

“You want to reinact what happened, Let?” sabi nito at bumalik sa kama niya at pinaibabawan siya.

“Hoy!” Pilit niyang pinaalis ito sa ibabaw niya.

“What? You’re asking what happened, right? Mahirap ikuwento Let eh. Mas maganda kung ulitin na lang natin.” Hindi ito natinag, unti-unti pa rin nitong nilalapit ang mukha sa kanya.

“Umalis ka nga diyan!”

“Why?” He asked looking so innocent.

“Tatayo na ako.” She said.

“Okay.” Umalis naman ito sa pagkakaibabaw sa kanya.

When she’s about to pull the covers, she realized she’s not wearing a thing under it! Tinapunan niya ng tignin si Alexander na titig na titig sa kanya habang nakaupo sa sofa kaharap ng kama niya. Nakasuot na rin ito ng pantaas.