Projects

PRE-NOTE: This is not the story’s prologue. AND not part of the story either. I won’t hope you to like it though reactions are welcome. BTW, this is not an English story. Sorry for the wrong grammars :)

(printing paper sound)

Done printing…

The door opens…

“G., your hubby’s here.”

“You really don’t know how to knock, do you? He can enter whenever he wishes to without going through you”, she hissed at her secretary.

“Nah, it’s a secretary protocol”, her secretary rolled eyes.

“Tsk, just let him in.”

Her secretary went outside and yells to someone, and then somebody closed the door. A tall glaring man appears in front of her.

“So, you’re serious about this, huh?” he said when his in front of her desk.

She put the printed paper in the folder --- PROJECTS.

“Is that your reason for being here, hon? “, she stood and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

He took her waist and lovingly stares at her wife. “ You’re impossible G”

  “I know, that’s why you love me.”

“You win. Let’s take a lunch.”

“Okay.”

And then they left, but she managed to look back at her desk. She can’t hide her excitement.

Profile

Name: Alexander “Xander”  Arellano

Height: 6’1

Age: 25

Description: Totally HoT

Achievements: millionare at 22, billionare at 25

Weaknesses: women in high heels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Author’s Corner,

                I WANT TO THANK MY FRIENDS,

                Bal, Ameelya, Anne, Rhose, Zelli,Ally, and Red. They are the one whom I share my story with.

                Thanks to zellizel for approving my prologue and to AlupAtod for picking up my cover.

                Sana magustuhan niyo. Natatawa ako sa napili kong genre ng story ko. Pasensya na guys.

                To all:Kung may negative comments, let me know guys.

                PS: this story is my first 

                                                                                                              watzitooyah