11

Xander was driving Violet home. Once in a while he’s checking Violet in the backseat. She really does look like an angel.

Their childhood reunion was fun. Matagal-tagal na rin nung magkasama-sama silang magkababata. Marami-rami rin silang napagkwentuhan tungkol sa kung ano bang balita sa bawat isa.

He doen't have much to share coz he's still the same Xander he tried to be. He's the most womanizer sa kanilang mga lalaki for no apparent reason. For him, women are God's gift to men. They are fascinating, but there is someone who fascinates him the most. 

Xander sighed.

*bluh (vomit sound effect)

“Woah! Let! What have you done? Geez.. This is my favorite car!”, he exclaimed and stopped the car.

Bumaba si Xander sa kotse at pinuntahan si Violet. Inalalayan niya ito pababa para ipagpatuloy ang pagsusuka nito.

Violet keeps on vomiting and when she finished she leans on Xander.

“Are you done?” si Xander.

Violet nodded.

When Xander is about to put Violet back in the backseat, he felt that Violet stiffens.

She vomits again this time in his shirt! They are both soak with puke. 

“Aist. This is disgusting! I’ll bring you to my place first.” Mas malapit kasi ang bahay ni Xander kaysa kina Violet.

_______________________________++++++++++____________________________________

When they arrived at his place, hiniga muna ni Xander si Violet sa kama ng guest room. He stared at her for a moment and decided to change his shirt first. He grabbed his phone and dialed Tita Red’s number.

 “Hello, Xander? Iuuwi mo ba dito si Let-Let ko.”, si Tita Red sa kabilang linya.

“Hmm, Tita, I brought Let here in my place…”

“Ow, that’s nice. I want girls playing here in the mansion.” Putol nito sa gusto niyang sabihin.

“No! I want grandsons, Xander!” dinig niyang singit ni Tito Azul mula sa background.  

“No, Tita, I…”

“Bye, take care of my daughter young man.” Then the line went dead.

“Aist. ” Xander cursed.

Bigla niyang naalala si Violet. Kailangan niya itong palitan ng damit. Amoy suka ito at tiyak na manlalagkit, mas lalo itong hindi makapagpapahinga.

He have to do it himself coz he doesn’t have any maid at home. He’s taught to be an independent man.

He first gets a wet towel and cleans Violet’s face and neck. Maya’t maya ang pag-ungol nito. “Hindi ka naman kasi sanay uminom,  Let.Tsk.”

Then he gets a white shirt for Violet and went back to the guest room where Violet is. Nung maupo siya ulit sa gilid ng kama nito, saka niya lang narealize na mahihirapan siya sa pagbibihis dito.

He’s a man afterall.

“Why do you keep on wearing shirt, Let? Mas madali sana ngayon kung naka polo-blouse ka. I just have to unbutton your blouse.”  Xander slowly tries to hold Violet’s body.

May pagmamadali rin sa kilos niya. He tries to control himself and stays steady para mas mapadali ang pagbibihis dito.

Malamig naman sa guest room but sweats are running through his face.

After taking off Violet’s shirt, Xander tried not to peek. Violet’s body against him is so soft that she seems so fragile.

He’s now trying to dress Violet and  doesn’t intend to look at her chest. It’s not as big as those of the women that he encountered but he has the feeling that they would perfectly fit his hands.

After having that thought, Xander slowly put her back to bed, inayos niya rin ang pagkakahiga nito at dali-daling lumabas. The room suddenly seems so small and humid. He needs some air.

Xander leaned on the door.

“DAMN!” he cursed for having such thought. And jeez, he felt something down there.

Matagal siya sa ganung posisyon bago naisipang pumasok ulit para tanggalan ito ng pambaba. He just have to pull Violet’s pants off habang nakatakip ito ng bed sheet. It won’t be so HARD for him.

“Hmm…” bigla ay umungol si Violet.

“I won’t let you drink alone, Let. Specially kung iba ang kasama mo.” He stares at her for a moment.

He suddenly has the urge to give her a kiss on the lips but he did not.

“Night, Let.” Xander uttered and kiss her in the forehead instead.

He then left and go to his room. He took a quick shower and  hoped that he’ll be able to sleep well tonight.