14

They say that a kiss is healthy, but no one told her its knee weakening and mind boggling. Kung nakatayo lang sila ngayon, malamang na bumagsak na siya. But she doubt if Xander will allow that to happen. Having strong arms around her seems bearable. The knowing that she’ll be forever with this man seems blissful and not a bad thing after all.

She doesn’t know how long it lasts. After the moment, titig na titig si Xander sa kanya. She can see tenderness in his eyes.

“You’re so sweet…” Si Xander.

>/////<

“I-I …”

“but you don’t know how.”

O_O Abat!

“Eh di maghanap ka ng ibang hahalikan mo!” Padabog na tumayo si Violet.

Letse lang tong lalaking to. Hmmp!

“Hey!” Hinila siya nito, so she ended up in his lap.

“I’ll be willing to teach you.” He’s staring at her lips.

Those looks in his eyes, he’s about to kiss her again!

Pumikit na lang siya para anatayin ang muling paglapat ng labi nila.

*lub-dub *lub-dub

“Let-Let ko!” Napatayo siya ng marinig ang isang pamilyar na boses.

“DAMN!” Xander cussed.

It’s her mom.

“Let!” tawag ulit ng kanyang mommy. Kakababa pa lang siguro nito sa kotse ay tinatawag na siya nito.

Mom’s, they expect us to hear them from a distance and response immediately. -_-‘

“M-mom!”

“Oh! There you are young lady,” tinitigan muna siya ng mommy niya.

“Am I gonna have the grand daughters I requested, Xander?” Binalingan nito ang binata na nakaupo pa rin sa sofa.

“Grand daughter request?” nagtatakang tanong ni Violet.

“Tita, it’ll take a night to give you grandchild, but that night is not last night.” Tumayo ito at inakbayan siya, siniko niya ito.

“Ouch!”

“There’s nothing between us last night,Mom.” She said but that won’t change the fact that she won’t be getting married.