17

Kinagabihan ay dumalaw si Alexander sa bahay nila. Tumawag ito sa kanya at sabing pupuntahan daw siya kaya inantay niya ito. Nagpaalam na ang kanyang mga magulang na matutulog na ‘raw’.

“Hi, sweety!”Nakaupo siya sa sofa kaya yumuko ito at akmang hahalikan siya pero iniwas niya ang mukha kaya sa pisngi lang dumampi ang labi nito. She also acted like a mad boss.

“What’s wrong?” he innocently asked.

Tumayo siya at nakipaglabanan ng titig dito. Nakatingala siya dahil mas sobrang tangkad nito. “Tinatanong mo ako kung anong problema? Alexander naman, ba’t di mo sinabi na kinausap mo ang boss ko? At magreresign na raw ako?” galit na tanong niya rito.

“You have to, Let. We’re getting married. You will be my wife and sooner or later we’ll have our children.”

 “Ganun na lang ba yun? Hindi mo man lang ako tatanungin. I never thought that marriage will deprive me from doing what I love. I can’t leave my job Alexander. At hindi porke magiging asawa na kita, didiktahan mo na ako. We are not on the era where man is dominant.” Litanya niya rito.

“I know how much you love your work, Let. Hindi ko rin ginustong pangunahan ka. I just assume that it’s okay since we are to build a family now.I’m sorry, sweety.” He sincerely said looking straighly into her eyes.

Walang hiya lang! Galit siya rito but she can’t manage to get so angry. D*mn Alexander’s lovely eyes!

“Okay you’re forgiven” His face brightened when she said that but he still looks not okay.

“Thanks, sweety.” He kissed her forehead and look at her with so much love. “I hope you could love me, like you love those damn computers.” He cursed.

“Hah?!”

“And I’ll wait for that moment, Let.” He turns to leave pero pinigilan niya ito.

“Teka nga!” She grab his arms with her both hands. Masyadong malaki ang braso nito, hindi kaya ng malilit niyang kamay.

“Yes, sweety?”

“I-i love you.” She said shyly.

“Hah?!” Hindi makapaniwalang tanong nito but his eyes were very bright.

“Narinig mo ko.” Nahihiya siya. >////<

“Say it again,Let.” He beg.

“No.”

“Please, Let. I want to confirm if I heard it right.” He’s smiling like an idiot!

“No!” Tanggi niya pa rin.

Niyakap siya nito at bumulong sa kanya. She just love being held by this man. “Pag di mo sinabi ulit, I’ll undress you. And right now, here in your living room, I’ll make love to you.”

>////<

She went red. His lips that were so close to her ears, it tickles her. And the thought of making love again with this man that she loves is not a bad idea but, not in the living room!  

“Tigilan mo nga ako!” Tinulak niya at pilit siyang kumakawala sa pagkakayakap, pero hindi ito natitinag. His stares are full of desire. “Alexander, I don’t like your smile.”

“What? Tell me first what you said. You told me you love me.” he's wearing a big grin.

“Narinig mo naman pala eh.”

“Can’t you say it again?”

Umiling siya.

“Okay.”

“AY!”

Binuhat siya nito at inihiga sa sofa, tapos dumagan ito sa kanya.

“Alexander!” Pinandilatan niya ito ng mata.

He kissed her right then! There’s so much love on the way he kisses her. And she can’t bring to think at all. His expert lips are dominating hers. She just closed her eyes. She moans in protest when he stopped.

“Kaya naman pala ayaw mong sabihin ulit. You want me to make love to you.” He’s grinning widely!

Hinampas niya ito. Hindi pa ito umaalis sa pagkakadagan sa kanya.

“I love you Alexander Arellano. I don’t know when, how and why but I’m sure that I love you. And I’m willing to give up my job just for you and for the family we’re going to build. I was just bluffing about my anger a while ago. Pero masaya ako dahil inuna mo pa rin kung ano yung akala mo na makapagpapasaya sa kin.” 

“Anything for you, sweety. I’m too happy that you love me too. I thought, you’re gonna cancel the wedding.”

“Ba’t ko naman gagawin yun? Nakapagdown ka na kaya sa honeymoon. ” Totoong-biro niya rito.           

He smiled. “Yeah. Hmm… can we advance again?” He naughtily asked.

Pinilit niyang umupo at yinakap ito.

“Swerte ka!”  She lean on his chest and added in a whisper. “ I like the idea too, Xander. But my folks are watching us from upstairs.”

He gazed towards the next floor. He saw Mommy Red and Daddy Azul, watching them closely. may kakaibang ngiti sa labi ng dalawa. They look happy for them.

Napakamot ito na batok andwhispered to her ears. “I guess, I’m gonna have a long wait.”

“Yeah, we’ll have a long wait.” She nodded.

“I love you my Violet.”

“I love you too Alexander.”