prologue

Saturday Night at Casa de los Hombres Grandes

(paggamit po zellizel)

‑-Lets’s have a party!! Tugs tugs!!!-- 

(woooah!!! PARTY PARTY!!)

The crowd’s banging…

Alexander’s enjoying the lady’s sight in front of him. She’s dancing wildly swaying her hips from left to right. He’s now having thoughts of what will it be like later in the room when it would just be the two of them. He loves Saturdays whenever he’s here in Casa.

   “How do you like it babe?” , the woman asked tiptoeing to reach his ears, he felt how big she is.

                “You’re doing well, just the way I want it. “ he flashed her his naughty smile then locked his lips with hers. His hands are roaming the woman’s body. He’s going to enjoy this.

 Siya si Alexander Arellano. Playboy?A little? Let’s just say na their game is to play fire.

That’s their sports during weekends. Minsan lang ang babae sa club nila. And all of them are ready to mingle and play back. But they make sure that “no-strings-attached”, only pleasure.

                Natigil lang ang “make out” session nila ng babae nang may tumapik sa kanya.

“What?!”, he hissed at his friend Andrew.

“Hey, Babe!”, Hindi siya inintindi nito bagkus binalingan nito ang kasama niyang babae at napatitig sa malusog nitong dinadala.

“Hey there hot stuff.” Bati rin ng babae sa kaibigan niya. Sa pagkakatanda niya yun din ang bati nito sa kanya kanina. Tsk, wala man lang originality.

Binitiwan ni Xander ang babae at binalingan ang kaibigan.

  “I said what?”

 “Chill dre, sorry to interrupt. I also don’t want to be here. I’m also having fun with my woman tonight. “, binalingan nito ang sexing babae na nasa counter ng bar. Another sexy thing.

 “but Stephen told me to remind you that you have commitment tomorrow. You know...”, pagpapatuloy nito.

                “Damn that married man, natali lang sa bruhang yun nagbago na. He’s like what? A good guy?” Si Stephen na kaibigan din nila ang tinutukoy niya. Ito ang maagang nag-asawa sa kanilang lahat.

Ngayong gabi, dalawa lang sila na narito sa Bar/Club na miyembro sila. Pito sila sa grupo.(You’ll know them soon). Isa sa kanila ay natali na sa pinakanakakainis na babae sa balat ng lupa.

 Tuwing sabado at linggo lang nagiging bar ang club na ito. Everyone’s welcome during weekends and the weekdays are only open for the bachelor members who want to unwind alone and along with their guy friends to talk about “WOMEN”. Yeah. That’s what they do. The field of their common EXPERTISE.

              Xander turned to his friends and then to the woman. “I’m sorry sweet thing, I can’t do you tonight”, he leaned closer to the woman’s ear and uttered. “ I’ll give you more than what you’ve expected when it happens.”

Bakas sa mata ng babae ang pananabik para sa kanya at bumulong din. “I’ll be waiting, baby.” She bit his earlobes which make him want to punch the guy who interrupted them. He wants to do her! She got nice boobs and the woman’s legs are to die for.

“ Tsk, Stephen’s under that bitch’s spell. He’s the lady’s man here.” Hindi napigilang sambit ni Andrew at nagpatiunang bumalik sa kasama nito.

He walks to the door and silently cursed, he doesn’t have a woman for tonight!! DAMN!