14.5

That night, everyone is at their mansion. They are staying in the garden. Even Ashley who seldom appears in this kind of event is present. Sa mansion nila para mukhang formal, parang pamamanhikan at the same time ay engagement announcement. Modern na talaga. Lahat instant. ^_^

Xander called her this afternoon and just like the words that she said, she didn’t feel like backing out.

“Congratulations!” masigla at nagtatakang bati sa kanila ng lahat, lalo na ng kanilang mga kababata. Everyone seems to doubt about the marriage.

Violet and Alexander told their childhood friends about the whole drama this morning. The youngsters are gathered in a circle separated from their folks.

“Marriage should involve love.” Kate said dreamily.

“They’ve been in love since then, Kate. They just don’t know it is already love.” Si G.

Violet honestly doesn’t think about that. She doesn’t know how to react with Kate’s remark.

Xander looks at her.

“We have to celebrate for the two of them.” Zayn suddenly said.

“Did you bring anything for us Zayn?” si G.

“I don’t have anything for you. Mom told me not to bring anything. She doesn’t want another imprumpto wedding.”

“We understand, Zayn.” Si Xander and looks at Violet again.

“Hmm, we, the girls will have to talk about the wedding. You guys indulge your self in men talk.” Si G na sinenyasan si Kate at Tiffany. Si Ashley naman ay nakuha agad kung ano ang gustong mangyari ni G. kaya nauna ito sa pagtayo. Hinila naman ni G si Violet at pinasunod naman ang mga ito papunta sa salas ng mansion.

----------------------------------------++++++++++++++++++++++++++---------------------------------------  

“Are you in love with him Let?” usisa agad ni Kate. Sa kanila, ito ang naniniwala sa mga fairytales kahit ito ang pinakamatanda sa mga babae.

“I don’t know. I honestly don’t know.” Si Violet na halatang naguguluhan.

“Why did you agree to marry Alexander all of the sudden?” Si Ashley na lumalabas ang pagiging abogado.

“Ladies, don’t you think that Let-Let’s spontaneous reply to Xander’s proposal means that she loves Xander?” Si G, trying to convince the girls that Violet might really be in love. G seems to be the only one who’s excited about the whole thing.

 “Yeah, you must really like him Let, though you’re cat and dog. Besides, news like this shouldn’t be a big issue anymore. G and Stephen are the most breaking news among all weddings. Xander and Let-Let’s is just another one. I can say that Xander is just trying to imitate Tito Grey’s tactic to make Violet fall for him. Kunwari lang ang pang-aasar sayo nun, pero nagpapansin lang yun, Let.” Si Tiffany.