Epilogue

*YOUR POV*

     I stood at the altar, smoothing down my suit nervously. My best mam, Gajeel, nudged me so hard I nearly fell over. "Y/N. Don't be nervous. It's not like she's going to ditch you at the altar." I smirked.
     "You're right. Although you seem to speak from experience. Something happen with Levy?" I saw his desire to strangle me, but before he could, "The Wedding March" began to play. Everyone turned to face the doors, me included. My breath caught in my throat as I saw Erza. She was wearing a strapless, ballgown-style dress with a sweetheart neckline. The top of it was wrapped silk and the hem was encrusted with crystals. Her hair was in a half updo, blazing fire beneath her glittery veil. She clutched a bouquet of red roses and white calla lillies in her hands. I held back a chuckle as I saw Master Makarov at her side, walking her down the aisle. They got to me and I took Erza's hand to lead her to my side. We turned to face the priest as he started speaking. I didn't hear much of what he said until the important part that Gajeel nudged me to pay attention to.
     "Do you, Erza Scarlet, take F/N L/N to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?" She smiled at me.
     "I do." He turned to me.
     "And do you, F/N L/N, take Erza Scarlet to be your lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
     "I do."
     "Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may kiss the bride." I placed one hand on Erza's waist and one on the back of her head as our lips met in a soft kiss. I thought back to my days at Phantom Lord. Maybe they wouldn't accept me, but now, I had a family of fairies. And they would understand that this is me.