Mira

*YOUR POV*

     Mira was the first to arrive, which was unsurprising. She walked straight to me and sat down on the bed, rubbing my back softly. "Y/N? Hey, it's okay. You can cry if you need to. I'm right here. Erza said you wanted to see me. What's up?" I carefully lifted my head, knowing fully that there were tear tracks staining my face.
     "Did Erza cheat or was she telling the truth? What happened?" Mira sighed.
     "I didn't see much; I was talking to Cana at the time. But I knew Natsu and Gray were fighting as Erza talked to Lucy. I cleaned a mug, then reached down to grab another. When I came back up, Erza and Lucy were kissing. I can't fairly confirm who kissed who, but there is something I can confirm. Erza loves you, Y/N. Has since the day she met you. She only realized it when she brought you back from that first mission and you were injured. She healed you with her touch and she knew she was in love. But I knew sooner. I saw the way she watched you train, the way her eyes always seemed to look for you in a crowd and brighten when they found you. I payed attention to the little things, so it was no surprise when she told me how she'd healed you. But I know Erza. She would never betray a friend.  Cheating is the worst form of betrayal and you are her friend. I'm not just saying this because her and I are close friends. I'm saying it because you both seem so much happier together and I would hate for it all to be ruined by some girl who doesn't respect boundaries. I'll kill her if needed. And no, I'm not kidding." I smiled.
     "Thank you, Mira. Um, can you send Levy in here? I want to talk to her as well." Mirajane nodded. "Thanks." She smiled and left, leaving me alone once more.