She's Back

*YOUR POV*

A few weeks have passed since Erza and I went public with our relationship. Everyone was so supportive and happy for us that I wondered what I'd been missing in Phantom Lord. Mira was the happiest, though. She fangirled and screamed so loud, I had to warn her not to wake up the people on Pluto. But, overall, this was the best relationship I'd been in. I had nothing to worry about. Just as I was thinking that, the doors swung open and a girl walked in. A familiar girl. Her curly, blonde hair was tied up in a ponytail, one piece hanging out. Her bright blue eyes swept across the room, searching for someone. Her boots clicked on the wood floor with each step. Her eyes found me and a triumphant look crossed her face. Panic and fear shot up my back as my memories threatened to trap me in the past. I fought to keep my mind focused in the present, refusing to allow my mind to drag me back to that time. But as she got closer, my breathing got heavier and heavier. I backed up into the wall rapidly, terrified. She smirked and walked over to me. "Hey babe. What are you doing here? You know how I feel about you leaving the house without my permission." Her eyes grew cruel and angry. My breathing was so fast, I thought a panic attack was approaching. I fought for something to say, but it felt as though my throat had closed up entirely. I could only choke out five words.
     "E... Eilís, please... don't hu... hurt me..." She grinned maliciously.
     "Oh, I plan to do much worse. I'm going to break you all over again." Her hand reached for me and I covered my face in fear.