Memories

*Y/N' s POV*

     I opened my eyes and found myself in the same room as when I first got here. The infirmary. I sighed and sat up, but surprisingly felt no pain. I checked my wound. What?! It was gone! Either I was out for a few weeks or healing magic was used on me. Whatever happened, I was lucky to still be alive. Although... dying would've been worth it if it was for Erza. She wasn't like anyone I'd ever dated before.

*Flashback*

     "God, can't you do anything right?!" A plate flew across the room and smashed against my head, causing a dull throbbing ache that dropped me to the ground. My girlfriend, Eilís, stormed in, a furious look on her face. "You were two minutes late making dinner! I told you at 7:30 sharp! How are you such a screw up?!" I flinched back, fearing her rage.
     "Eilís, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... Please..." She laughed and pulled me up by my hair, wrenching a scream from my mouth.
     "Oh, you'll be sorry when I'm done with you."

     I shook my head to clear it. No. She's gone now. And never coming back. I stood and walked into the guild hall. My eyes automatically began searching for the red-haired beauty that brought me there, yet I didn't see her. "She's at her house." I turned and saw Mirajane cleaning the bar.
     "Huh?"
     "Erza. I presume that's who you're searching for?" I nodded. "Exactly. She's at her house." Mira slid a slip of paper across the bar with an address scrawled on it. "Y/N?" she called out as I started to walk away.
     "Yeah?"
     "She's been through a lot. Please be gentle with her." I nodded, my own past experiences running through my head.
     "I will. Thank you." Mira smiled at me.
     "Then I wish you two the best of luck." I returned her smile, and left the guild hall, heading to Erza's house.

The real action starts next chapter, I promise!!! But anyway, I know it's been forever since I've updated. I've  had seriously bad writer's block, but I was feeling really down, and that fueled my creativity. Thank you for waiting so long and I hope you're enjoying the story so far!