21: Laser Tagging!

Start from the beginning

I swiped the screen and typed in my passcode. The message popped up and I felt myself pale.

No, no, no. This can't be happening. It's not real, it's not real.

The words repeated themselves in my head, blurring out the world.

'Your pretty little boyfriend can't shield you from the outside world forever.'

It was attached with a picture of Harry and I walking through the crowd from just now. His hand is on the small of my back while my eyes are glued to the floor.

I feel like I'm going to pass out!

The stalker knows who I am and they're coming after me! I bet they know so much more! What if they know where I live?

My head felt heavy from all these questions. I almost didn't hear Niall talking to me.

"Jade to earth," he waved a hand in front of my face. "You alright? You look a bit pale." Niall questioned.

I forced a smile on my face and nodded. He looked at me hesitantly before looking back over to Louis.

My mouth is dry and I feel extremely warm. The car seems smaller than before and I need a bottle of water really badly.

"See, judge for yourself. She doesn't look alright to me!" Niall protested as Louis observed my face.

"Yeah, I agree. Jade, do you need some water?" Louis asked.

I nodded as he threw me his water bottle. I twisted the cap and held the mouthpiece above my mouth. I aired the water, trying to not spill it.

"Woah, Jay's got skills!" Zayn commented as Harry smiled.

I smiled again and put the cap back on the bottle. I tossed the water bottle to Louis and leaned back.

"You sure that you're alright?" Niall asks again.

I nodded, "I don't feel very well but I can manage." I said as Niall nodded.

"Just relax yourself, deep breaths and shut your eyes. If you need anything, tell ye old Nialler here!" he imitated in a old man's voice.

I giggled and nodded as Niall smirked and turned over to Louis who was doing some sort of... dance?

My mind wandered back to the text message for the rest of the ride. A million questions filled my mind as the text message taunted me.

Why are they doing this? What is their reason? Did I do something? Do I know them? But one question stands out.

Who?

••••••••••••••••••••••••

The boys were on the last song for their rehearsal. The stadium is HUGE! It looks like a lot of fun to perform, especially if you're doing something you love.

I had managed to push the text messages to the back of my mind but they were still lingering there. It honestly scares me so much.

"Jade, how're you doing?" Liam's voice broke my thoughts.

"I'm doing good. It looks like a lot of fun to perform." I exclaimed as Liam nodded.

"It is. I honestly wouldn't trade it for anything. I love it. So, you getting bored yet?" Liam asked.

I laughed, "No, why would you think that?"

"Because you're sitting in a seat, all by yourself." he pointed out.