"Sleep, tomorrow I'll be strong enough to heal you." He left the room. You knew he was disturbed and didn't want to face you after what he'd put you through.

You sighed and let the dark void of sleep consume you.

You're in that alley but only Lucifer is there.

"Y/n, my brother is fearful for you... Watch your back." He warns leaning on the brick wall. You roll your eye playfully.

"Nice, coming from you." You stare at him looking for a growl, or anger but he was calm.

"I watched your prayer to Dad. You feel for us. You care for everyone of us, including me... I don't understand you Y/n, but I will." Lucifer said with curiosity in his voice. You step closer to him. He looked scared. You slowly reach up and hold his cheek in your hand.

"You're damaged, but I think there's still hope inside you Lucifer." You tell him. You lower your hand to your side. He looks stunned.

"How are you a hunter?" he asked.

"Because when you look into a creature's eyes, you can see if there's hope for them, others are too far gone. I see that hope within you." You answered staring further into his eyes and he staring into yours.

He showed hesitation before you hear the flap of wings and he's gone.

You woke up gasping for air and sweating.

You were looking at yourself and you needed a shower.

Stuttering to stand because of your leg, you manage to grab some towels and some clothes to change into, those clothes being your emerald green plaid, a black tank top and some black leggings.

You walk into the washroom and lock the door behind you. You turn on the water.

Undressing gave the water some time to warm up and you step in, it burns your wound a little but other than that it's incredible.

After your shower you dried off and got dressed. You look in the mirror proud of what you see. You take your old clothes putting them in the washing machine.

You walk back to your room and fall to the floor. Sam and Cas went to help you but suddenly stopped.
"Dammit!" You growled at your own abilities.

You look up and see Gabriel offering you a hand up. You hesitantly take it, he puts a hand on your cheek, you feel his grace around you. Your leg instantly feels better.

"Gabe... Why'd you leave?" You ask.

"Y/n, I had to get away from it all, I saw a way out and I took it." Gabriel looked at you seriously and waited for you to hit him, you didn't.

"Why didn't you tell me? Or take me with you!?" You said growing more emotional.

"You left me alone thinking you were dead. For years!" You growled at him.

"Do you know how hard it was to watch you die over, and over in my mind well I couldn't do anything!?" You didn't notice it, but you started crying. He took a step forward and you took a step back.

"Y/n..." He stopped thinking of what to say.

"I loved you."  You spoke locking your eyes with his.

"And you left me to watch you die." You felt Cas and Sam's gaze on you.

"I never got over you." You whisper loud enough for him to hear.

"I know." He replied. "I watched you suffer, and it killed me, I hoped you'd get over me, I was wrong."

"Gabriel You know the saddest part of this is, I still love you. And I hate myself for it." You said looking him in the eyes, you growing calmer, rather than mad.

"Y/n I've seen this over and over, Lucifer and Michael, I was with them for far to long. I've grown tired. I'm sorry." He huffed.

"Gabe... We need to talk. Privately." You said wiping your tears away. You took a deep breath then, put your hand out, he hesitantly took it.

"Follow me." You sighed not enjoying the circumstances.

Once you had left the others and it was just you and Gabe in your room. It looked as if he expected the world to crash on him. You still loved this angel, and you couldn't bring yourself to hurt him.

"Gabe, do you love me?" This question caught him off guard. He looked into your eyes... staring.

"I always did." You smiled then nodded.

"I hated seeing you like you were after I died." He added.

"You made me like that!" You yelled not thinking. Suddenly calming down immediately after.

"The most stupid thing is I found out from Lucifer."

"Lucifer! Are you hurt? Did, he touch you!?" He panicked circling you. You liked seeing him worry about you being touched by his brother.

"He told me things... Things you should've told me." You said.

"And, what happened with Lucifer?" He asked knowing you were about to say something else.

"He kissed me." You said blushing, Gabe's eyes shone. He was clearly pissed.

"But, I don't belong to him do I..." You say seductively in Gabriel's ear before kissing him gently. Gabe picked up the kiss and it became full of lust and passion. Gabriel pushes you down on the bed.

"Gabriel, I missed you." You huff for air.

"I missed you." He grunted as you could feel him getting hard.

"This seems like a good way to start making things up to me Gabriel." You seductively whisper. Gabriel pushes you on the bed.

"Yes my lady." He says sliding his hand up and down your side.

(You understand where this goes, I don't think I need to write that far into that. If you want a smut chapter or book just tell me and we'll see.)