Good Life

Today was our last full day in Greece. For the past week, Kehlani and I had spent our days completely wrapped up in each other. When she said she'd so better, she meant it. Kehlani tried being more open with me about her feelings and I with her. I felt us grow infinitely closer to each other. Who would have known it would have taken a fight that left us both crying to reach this point?

 We visited all the best tourist places in Greece and even some of the obscure ones that I was able to maneuver due to my efficiency in the language. There was no other person I would have wanted to do any of this with. 

"Alex, I swear I'm okay. I'm in Greece, why wouldn't I be?-" Kehlani was huffing and puffing behind me, so I mouthed for her to stop being a baby before returning to my phone call. "Yes, I promise to call if i run into trouble-even though I won't- I promise to anyway. Okay, see you soon. Love you, Alex"

After getting off the phone with Alex, I was quickly tackled into the pink sand. 

"Oh my god, Keh!" I screamed as she began to tickle me

"I lost exactly 7 minutes and 17 seconds  of precious bae time by you being on the phone"

I laughed at her, "You are too much"

"yeah, and?"

I was locked under her body. Both her hands kept me trapped between her arms and my legs were stuck between hers. There was no escape.

"and..." I quickly lifted my head and nipped her nose and took the chance to escape her and began running to the water. 

When I looked behind me Kehlani was on my heels and before I knew it, I was in her arms getting thrown into the water.

 When I surfaced, I was met with Kehlani's laughter, "Kehlani Ashley Parrish, you did not- "

She smirked at me with her arms crossed, "I did... what are you going to do about it?"

Without replying, I ducked under the water and found Kehlani's legs pulling her under with me. Now it was my turn to laugh. Kehlani looked like a wet dog with her curly blonde hair hanging in her face. 

"How's karma taste?"

She smirked, "Second to my favorite flavor"

I blushed, "Kehlani Parrish... You are so bad"

She swam so she was right in front of me with her hands  on my waist, "You love it though"

I rolled my eyes, "Correction, I love you. That just comes with the package"

She laughed, "Touche...I have a gift for you though"

"Oh, and what is it?"

She leaned in close to me and I closed my eyes and leaned in, I got met with something else though. A splash of water hit me smack in the face. 

 When I opened my eyes, Kehlani was no where to be found. I tried yelling her name for a couple of minutes then got a better idea.

Channeling my inner Viola Davis, "OW! Oh my god! Help! Kehlani, where are you? Something stung me!" I continued with some fake cries till Kehlani popped up frantic.

"Drew, are you okay? Drew let me see it. God, I'm sorry I didn't come sooner"

I felt a little bad, but I was so far gone now. "You should be asking yourself that."

She looked up at me confused and I then splashed a whole wave of water of her face. 

Kehlani look at me shocked and confused, "Wait, so you're not hurt?"

Guilty, I looked down, "...no" 

"Drew you can't make jokes like that." She looked more worried than upset

"I'm sorry", I muttered

"You better be" and all of a sudden. I was lifted off the ground. "And now you're going to show how sorry you are in the bed"

I laughed and kissed her on the lips. 

We spent our last night in Greece making love. She even let me play around and top. 

When I had finally worn out all her energy, I whispered on her chest, "I love you"

She kissed me, deeply, "I love you. With my whole heart"

*********

HI THERE!!! I can't believe I actually waited a week to update. 미안 (sorry). I have a very important question and I need y'all opinion. Do you want a #haylani (hayley-kehlani) fan fiction? PLEASE LEAVE YOUR OPINION IN THE COMMENTS.

WE MADE IT TO 3k READS!! WHAT THE HELL!!! Thanks so much for reading and voting!!! I entered into the watty awards. I don't have big hope tho. I also entered in the Pen Your Pride thing. I'm going to Pride in D.C next weekend. Are y'all doing anything for Pride?

HAPPY PRIDE, GAYBIES!! 

Here and Queer,

Nat <3