First Position

I woke up feeling relaxed, but upon remembering where I was. I immediately became flustered. 

 Last night with Kehlani was so unexpected, I honestly don't know where to go from here. I turned to where she was sleeping to find she wasn't there anymore. 

I got up from the bed to go look for her. Right before I entered the kitchen I stopped at the doorway and watched her. She was in Calvin Klein boxer short and sports bra and she was standing over the stove humming to herself.

 "You gotta eat it slowly take and eat my body like it's holy. I been waiting for you for this whole week, I been praying for you, you my sunday candy ."

I smiled, her voice was honestly amazing, but I think I was being creepy just watching her.

"You're voice is beautiful, Keh"

She jumped at my voice, "Oh fuck, how long have you been standing there for?"

"Long enough to hear that beautiful singing voice you've been hiding from me"

She smirked and strolled over to me. Wrapping her arms around my waist when she reached me, "Well stay around for a bit and you'll get to hear more"

"Well, if you insist..."

I leaned in to kiss her and we stayed like that, till we smelt smoke. Kehlani quickly sprang from me and ran to the stove.

"Fuck! See what you do to me,women? I've got you here for barely 24 hours and you've already got me losing all bearings on my life."

I held back a laugh, " ...Sorry?"

As she dropped the pan in the sink and opened the faucet on it, she turned to me "Don't apologize because between the two of us... I kinda like it."

I rolled my eyes at her and came up behind wrapping my arms around  her, peering over her shoulder "What was that supposed to be anyway?"

"Well, it was supposed to be breakfast, but now it's more like a campfire. Wanna go out to eat instead?"

"Don't we have work, Ms.Parrish?"

She turned to face me with her hand resting on the edge of the kitchen counter, "No, I called us in sick."

I hit her on the arm, "Kehlani! You can't just call in sick!"

She pouted and then looked at me confused, " Yes, I can. I'm the boss."

"ugh! You're impossible", I groaned

"Hey! I can't want to spend the day with my girl?"

Her girl? I had hoped that's what we were, but I didn't want to assume. 

"...wait? Too soon? I'm sorry if I got ahead of myself, I just thought because of last nig-"

"Kehlani, shut up! I'm not mad, I'm the opposite. I'm really glad to hear you say it out loud."

She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly, "okay. good."

I grabbed her face and gave her a big kiss on the lips, "I'm glad I get you call you my girl" 

She gripped my ass and brought me closer to her, " Now that that is settled. Go and get ready so we can leave. "

After one more peck, I obliged. 

******

The weather was a little chilly today, so I asked to borrow a sweater and some leggings from Kehlani instead of wearing last night's clothes.

I walked out of the bathroom after getting ready and saw Kehlani leaning by the door. God, was she sexy. She was wearing a black t-shirt with a casual orange blazer over it and matching orange pants.