*Somethings to explain*

So... yeah, hi guys, I know I've been really absent for months now, but... I must be 100% honest.

Things are going fine, I'm about to finish high school and enter university. I'm happy with my life and all <3 and I've finally found true love, and... I believe this last thing is a reason why I haven't been writing.

You see... when I wrote all the chapters and all... I expressed my lack of someone, I was hurt on the inside because I wanted to love someone, but.. since I finally love someone and can call them my love and kiss them and all... I can't find my way to write love stories... since I want to live my own love story, I want to be happy, I've been trying to write for a few weeks but... can't find my way to.

I don't want to disappoint you guys but... I've also been separating myself from the BBS fandom every day even more, and I don't even read the books I left halfway to read. 

So.... I don't want to say goodbye to all of you... my friends, but... it would be wrong to tell you that I'll be back when.. I don't know if I'll be... so.... for now.... I do have to say goodbye.

It's been awesome, a really nice journey to go along with you and all, you're amazing people, and people who tell you other things can fuck themselves. You're all amazing, but don't worry, I'll still be around and if you want to contact me you can find me on my other social media like:

If not, I'm still around wattpad every once in a while.

You can always contact me if you ever feel like talking <3 

Don't worry, All my books and chapters will still be here for you to read whenever you want, I still read your awesome comments <3

I love you guys <3 and I wish you the best.

I love you guys and it has been amazing <3

Thank you for being there for me, I'm always here for you<3

With love