Hush Hush now - (MiniCat)

A/N: now I know for the ones that saw that I was going to quit the BBS fandom, I happened to talk with a friend and she told me everything that happened, so after some stuff I decided not to leave so... yep, I'm sorry for all of this stupid thing hehe but anyways I hope you enjoy <3 I love you all.

Grammar and spelling mistakes? Can you help me please? I would love to improve thank you <3

------------------------------------------------------------

Craig POV:

I remember when I kissed you, I remember that you got mad at me because you didn't loved me back and the guys made fun of us, but later you kissed me and told me how much you loved me.

I miss you now, I want you by my side but you have another life, even if I'm here waiting for you to come home, but I like to think that one day you will.

I keep on asking many thing to myself but I don't want to think in the answer, I stopped calling you because I know that now is not worth to even try.

I look away from our photo by looking away but I just look to another photo, I remember when we said that we were meant to be, even if our friends and fans told us other ways.

I keep on drinking pills to puke your memory away, but I remember when you took care of me in this situation, I don't know how we got lost.

But now you have a wife and kids, while I'm here in my couch crying at my past screaming for answers, but I need to face the truth that today you won't come back.

Now you make fun of me for all the things we said to each other, can you forget all we did? Stop making me weak with my own words, I keep saying that I miss you and I want you back, but we know that will never happen again.

"So go on, live your life
So go on, and say goodbye
So many questions
But I don't ask why, no
So go on, live your life
So go on, and say goodbye
So many questions, but I don't ask why
Maybe someday
But not tonight"

Now I'm here at the top of the world to end in the same way we started, doesn't matter what you do, you have a wonderful life that everybody would wish, all that I have is a shredded heart and tears in my eyes, is not worth crying for me know, better do that when I'm buried next to my family.