Quick A/N about REQUESTS! *CLOSED*

Okay guys I just want to make this clear, I've been having some requests but some of them are a little out Ex. Rape/sexual abuse etc. I don't want to write those things ok?, I know that the story 'Just one more night?' there are some rape scenes but to be honest I had to write them to fit the story correctly, so just to make you be sure of the things I won't write on the requests this means that if you request any of these I'll not allow it (Also considering that are stories for you that you want and for respect I won't do them)

I won't write: Sexual abuse/rape, family violence, gore (people killing others), bestiality (between furies/ if you don't know what it is is basically a human or anthropomorphic animal having sex with an animal)

I can make a little exception on gore because: one I like gore, second if is not Ex. Evan killing Lui, or stuff like that.

anyways I had to say this because some people are not agreeing with me and want me to write them, if this continues I'll have to close the requests, which to be honest I don't want to. 

anyways I hope you understand, I'm feeling frustrated about it but I'll be fine, so yep I hope you people still love me like I love you and I'll see you later.