*What's been happening?*

SO people, Is not big news that I've been away for.... what feels like months, I've told you what has been happening because I don't want to worry you and I don't feel like people would care but again, thanks to you I'm here. So here we go...

First, school is getting heavier, more homework and work sooo... that's that.

second, my health, I've been getting sick really frequently I don't know why.

third, my mother has been really sick and just... she can't move and her body hurts and I'm taking care of her.

fourth,  problems with my father.... I won't go into detail.

fifth, I haven't told you but... I have someone, we've been together for 2 months now but... there's people talking shit to both of us, meh I'm doubting a little but, it has consumed a little of my time.

and last, my social life is going to shit right now, I haven't been able to talk to my friends or play games, write something nor draw or.... something.

I know, I'm the worst but I knew everything was too good to be true, I'll try to handle my life right now but...  I don't know if I can, I can only sleep 3 hours per day because I'm looking for my mother, so I'm depressed, tired, sick and frustrated.

I hope you understand, if you want to go and... look for other books and writers that are better and upload more often you can do it, I'm not expecting for people to stay with me after me not doing anything.

anyways, I still love you all guys, I hope you still love me too.