Because of you...(Not FF)

A/N: Sorry Grammar and Spelling mistakes. This is something I had to get rid of, this is something that is happening and I hope I can get rid of this feeling soon. anyways enjoy.

-----------------------------------------  

I blame you for every smile that was in my face every time we talked

Why do I love you?

Because you saw what no one did, you talked to me with no fear, you talked to me with kind words, that 's why.

Everyone always screamed to me saying how ugly and disgusting I was, the others? Well they just stayed far from me because I look like death always in black.

You didn't judge me, you calmed me when I was in my biggest depressions, you extend a hand for  me, you saw a friend in me.

My family is not perfect and you know that, I have problems and still you stayed with me.

I thank you for being here with me, I thank you for every night you stayed up talking to me even if you needed to sleep, and now look at us...

Nothing

Nothing

Nothing will ever be between us, you are far from me and I am far from you, you are older than me, and I am too young for you

'I don't feel what you do'

Those words you said, is all my fault? Was it all me?

I blame you from making me smile, I blame you from making me feel again, I blame you for taking my brain away every class

'Hey Miss Lorencé, attention to class, or are you in love?'

'No teacher' I said 'my heart aches'

Seven years ago I said 'never again' and promised to myself to never fall for someone again, and here you are inside of my heart, even if I covered it with metal so no one could hurt me anymore you are there inside.

Love is hard they said, but you heart is harder, so why are you here?! I thought I did everything to avoid being in this position again.

Guilt? Sure thing I knew you and I were never meant to be, still my heart ran to your arms while my mind stayed in my head, but the brain can't work without the heart right?

Now I see how my life is going to be, you said 'age is just a number' still I am here painting and drawing for you because I do what I love, right?

They told me that cutting doesn't do any good for you, I hate that, people care when your pain is shown but when your pain is in the inside then what? No one says anything because you can't see a cut or bruise.

Learn

Learn

Learn to let you go because you deserve much more than me, I don't want to drag you with me, I will stay in this life that is problematic.

I keep dreaming of you with children and a beautiful wife, just like you wanted, and me? Well I am just another dead body in the dirt and people passing by my stone asking 'Mom who is this person?' 'I don't know son', At the end what am I? another generic teenager, another person with depression... another soul waiting to be free from this human body.

Still I will watch over you, I will be your guardian angel, and if you ever cry at night, I will sing your favorites songs until you remember that I am there.

Because of you... 

Thank you